Dean Ambrose by TheHippopotomus (ON LIVE 5/20/12 - Tag: Dean Ambrose)

TheHippopotomus

It's the body build. Using that build automatically makes them a super heavy because it's the fat one morphed down to be skinny. Looked the best IMO. But yeah the caw is literally a skinny fat ass.

Haha! Okay, thanks guys. Doesn't take away from it in any way. Just delighted to have him.

Ps. He just got injured in my Universe. Rage!

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know man. Sucks a big one. He was facing Big Show. He just overpowered me. Took three Showstoppers/Chokeslams to put him down. Tough S.O.B. You're right though. Thought THQ fixed that? Oh wait, silly me - they don't fix jack!

Anyway, hopefully he'll come back sooner than soon.

If someone saves the render onto the caw and the pm's me the cas after uploading to media fire or something. Then yeah I could upload it like that. Otherwise it really makes no difference to me, I was just trying to add it because people seem to love renders.

The CAW is great as is. But the render would just shoot this shit over the moon in terms of awesomeness. Either way is fine with me. I still haven't downloaded this yet cause I made the mistake of lending my copy to a friend who has been asking to borrow it for quite some time. The very next day you uploaded this, LOL. Sucked big time. Now it looks like Petchys Brock, Dyno's AJ & Foley, and Dr. Vries Seth Rollins are on the way, so I'll be takin that game back buddy, thank you very much. Great job Hippo!

this caw is amazing the face is spot on and the entrance fits ambrose perfectly. The only thing I've noticed is the morphing looks perfect in caw mode but compared to most in game models he looks too small and skinny has anyone else noticed or tried tweaking tht aspect to balance what looks good in caw mode and right compared to other superstars, just curious.

otherwise great job man rated 5 stars

Ask and yee shall receive. Hippo! You the motha fukin man! This Ambrose is THE ONE AND ONLY real deal now.

Tried downloading this and it wouldn't come up. I used all the tags and even looked at your content by creator and nuthin! Don't know what the problem is

Archived