Dean Ambrose by TheHippopotomus (ON LIVE 5/20/12 - Tag: Dean Ambrose)

TheHippopotomus

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't lose my CAWs I just lost everything else. The one up now said it didn't take to live, but it apparently did. To my knowledge it has no tags, but somebody said if you type in Dean Ambrose it comes up, if that is the case then I'm fine with it, just as long as you can find it.

What did you search to find it? It won't have a render it would have been uploaded before I transferred the save to the crappy USB drive. If you can search Dean Ambrose and find it I'm washing my hands of this situation lol.

Thanks guys. Really glad it's on there. It's the only caw I cared about anyhow. Big thanks to everyone who has pm'd me trying to help. Enjoy the caw, and please rate high since it doesn't have many tags we will have to get it to the masses through ratings and downloads!

I asked for the entrance formula, not the body/face formula. :P

Just to mention, the Face morph will work without the texture. It was made without a texture then I added the texture afterwards, so if you had somebody who could detail the face right and tweaked it up a bit I'm sure it could be converted for PS3. I was messing around for a few mins without the texture and I had it looking pretty close.

As for the entrance I'm not exactly sure what I ended up with, but here is a starter.

Entrance:

Coming out of Gorilla Position: Barrett/Orton/Ziggler (Sometimes he messes with his hair kinda like that)

Ramp: Orton/Barrett

Entering ring: McIntyre

In ring: Husky Harris/Cody Rhodes

Went with a more serious version of his entrance. Assuming he will be debuting with this Revolution thing he will probably be dancing around a bit less. Not that you could do his bizarre movements in the entrance mode anyhow.

Just a thought - but since this creation is so, frankly, amazing – somebody should tweet this to Ambrose; on the very, very slight chance he might actually access his twitter account....

He might appreciate the effort - or the very apparent groundswell of fan support / interest

It's the body build. Using that build automatically makes them a super heavy because it's the fat one morphed down to be skinny. Looked the best IMO. But yeah the caw is literally a skinny fat ass.

Archived