Dean Ambrose by TheHippopotomus (ON LIVE 5/20/12 - Tag: Dean Ambrose)

TheHippopotomus

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hippo, I'm glad you can't see me right now, because dude I have my "OH" face on!

I have been waiting for so long for a great Ambrose CAW to be put up on CC (hopefully this does). I sir, am beyond excited, stoked, whatever! Man, if this goes up, I won't ever be able to repay you, but hope that you accept my gratitudes, as it's all I can offer. Apologies for the O.T.T. nature of this post, but as you can see, I'm a massive Ambrose fan.

This is AWESOME work.

Guess I should reword this since I may have confused myself and others lol. So what happened was I put my save file onto a flash drive. I put the flash drive in the computer, I thought I had everything I needed, but I just had Concept and USB XTAF. I realized I was missing the injector, which is really annoying to download because you need so many posts, so I figured I would just put the save back in and upload it without a render. But apparently the USB just died or something, never seen anything like. Just doesn't show up as existing in the x box or my comp. Luckily I extracted the old save when the USB was working and it is on my desktop, but when I tried putting everything back into the 000000000000001 thing it says it is corrupt when the game loads. I'm waiting to get this injector program, but until then the CAW will be on hold. It isn't lost I just need the program and I think I can get it going...

Archived