Dean Ambrose by TheHippopotomus (ON LIVE 5/20/12 - Tag: Dean Ambrose)

TheHippopotomus

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I propose a collaboration, like I said I'm a little fed up my ambrose face so here is what I can offer.

more realistic sideburn and face detail

1hrx9w.jpg

selection screen render

15gzeds.jpg

texture import attire logos.

1ery1j.jpg

6nw1sn.jpg

colours of the back logo will be fixed as well as the crotch blur.

2vj1lbk.jpg

dd3o.png

I also have some ideas for fixing the entrance jacket to add detail to make it look more accurate.

I propose a collaboration, like I said I'm a little fed up my ambrose face so here is what I can offer.

1hrx9w.jpg

selection screen render

15gzeds.jpg

1ery1j.jpg

6nw1sn.jpg

2vj1lbk.jpg

dd3o.png

I also have some ideas for fixing the entrance jacket to add detail to make it look more accurate.

Don't get me wrong I like what you have, and the textured attires look really sharp, but I've put so much time into this CAW i'd kinda like to see it through. I've only got one more attire to do and it's pretty much done. Thanks a lot for the offer though, and your advice for tweaking the CAW has been really helpful.

Very nice Ambrose, man. Can't tell if that face is textured or not?

Thanks, and I did use some textures on the face to get certain detailing right.

1hrx9w.jpg

selection screen render

15gzeds.jpg

1ery1j.jpg

6nw1sn.jpg

2vj1lbk.jpg

dd3o.png

Don't get me wrong I like what you have, and the textured attires look really sharp, but I've put so much time into this CAW i'd kinda like to see it through. I've only got one more attire to do and it's pretty much done. Thanks a lot for the offer though, and your advice for tweaking the CAW has been really helpful.

Very nice Ambrose, man. Can't tell if that face is textured or not?

Thanks, and I did use some textures on the face to get certain detailing right.

no problem, I completely understand.

For my liking you should do his dark match attire, pretty much what you have there but the barb wire comes round the front too - see youtube vids of him vs Rollins at WM access and vs Riley.

I'm intrigued about the face texture too, if you have the editor I'd love to see the face from a screenshot or two.,

urghhhh! I'm so gutted, that face is so good, it's so annoying! It's spot on!

Update is wicked, the sideburns look much better and the face from the side generally looks amazing.

There's no point in me continuing with mine as I'm really all about CAW face morphing and I can't compete, especially if there are textures involved.

out of interest are you using face skin 8?

I do think yoiu should check out the other body skin, you know how to get a 1 sec preview with your morphing right?

Nickbreaker - Never heard of a way to preview builds, which body tone are you suggesting? As for the face skin I think I'm using 8, but I wouldn't if not for the texture.

Just want to note that it's not actually an Ambrose texture. I don't really like any of the skin tones in the game since they all look freckly so I started experimented with using textures of a different wrestler as a skin tone base and built the caw off of that. I don't have a Jtagged Xbox so sadly I can't make my own textures for everything like I did in 2010.

Also, I just made the attire you requested. I'll probably get some pics up tomorrow.

Ballard32 - I actually have a finished Rollins, but since I can't get my textures on the game and I don't have a billion hours to spend on his crazy attires, I used my morphing on Pac's CAW. Because of that I can't upload it or use it online. If anyone knows a loophole to be able to remove the download feature to do something like this please PM me the details. If I can figure it out I will contact Pac about using his attires.

Archived