Dean Ambrose by TheHippopotomus (ON LIVE 5/20/12 - Tag: Dean Ambrose)

TheHippopotomus

Newest Update:

Face:

ambroseface.gif

1748_1.jpg

1748_2.jpg1748_3.jpg

1748_4.jpg1748_5.jpg

Big thanks to Smacktalks for these caps!

update 1:

ambrosepics.png

The body figs look really good to me in game, they are based around Zack Ryder's size. They tend to look bigger in CAW mode than in game. I changed the eyes up a bit, and edited the cheeks and chin depth. The jaw might look a little different in the new pic because he started opening his mouth, but the picture showed more detail than the others I took.

I haven't posted a CAW for awhile, but I've been working on an Ambrose and think I am to the point where I'm happy with what I've got. I'm hoping you guys can help me tweak this up a bit and finish it.

Note: Pics are from an Iphone so if colors seem odd it is likely the reason.

Face:

ambroseface.png

Side Face:

ambroseside.png

Body:

ambrosebody.png

Body figures aren't final, but any advice is welcomed.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very cool. Thats first time that I really, I mean really, see Moxley/Ambrose in a caw.

Especially the nose and the side of his face are good.

Maybe add a little to the jaw depth but thats just a maybe.

I really like it a lot.

Very cool. Thats first time that I really, I mean really, see Moxley/Ambrose in a caw.

Especially the nose and the side of his face are good.

Maybe add a little to the jaw depth but thats just a maybe.

I really like it a lot.

NickBreaker's Ambrose isn't half bad either but this one is the best one i seen yet.

Not many flaws with this one than maybe what u pointed out. Just some tweaks on the body figs like Hippo mentioned.

Thanks for the positive feedback! Glad to see it is well liked. I am going to mess with the body figures tonight, hopefully I can get them worked out and have an updated pic up soon. I'll also check out the chin depth and see how it looks, thanks for the advice.

It's like all the joys of sex squeezed into a single CAW. . . hats off to you sir ! Amazing work !

^epic comment.

The update looks good but the face looks a little too...round. A little less cheek x-axis maybe?

It's like all the joys of sex squeezed into a single CAW. . . hats off to you sir ! Amazing work !

^epic comment.

The update looks good but the face looks a little too...round. A little less cheek x-axis maybe?

Agreed. I'll keep working on the cheeks, for some reason they aren't coming as easy as they probably should.

I'll probably tweak the body some more as well, but I like the general size of it in comparison to the in game models. Once I get that worked out I'll start the rest of the attires.

Attire 2:

http://dean-ambrose.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/10~8.jpg

http://dean-ambrose.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/32~2.jpg

Attire 3:

http://dean-ambrose.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/May_3_-_007.jpg

Attire 4:

Probably just his jeans, shirt, and jacket... Hopefully I can replace it if he debuts with a new one.

ok so I have some suggestions now,

- I'm not sure about the body def, I was considering going for the even skinnier one as his abs really aren't like that at all and it throws the whole thing off.

- Also not feeling the sideburns, they don't come down that far anymore and the blocky designs look really bad. The right look can be achieved with real sideburns if you get creative.

- I think the hair could be a bit more subtle, if you're gonna layer up the designs I would add more, make them thinner and you can add more with different colour/tone. Since his attire is so simple you can happily waste layers on making the hair look good.

- Boots should be option one - the smallest size.

- Knee pads need to be a lot smaller.

- Trunks look too small too.

Happy to help as I'm not bad on spending hours and hours on mine as I'm pretty busy at the moment.

Archived