Mods: Feel free to close

Petchy

Guys come one chill out its a forum...for a wrestling game. Although I havent always seen eye to eye with Petchy in the past, there can be no doubt he has more than contributed to making this game better for everyone. Now its only a matter of time before someone will inevitably clean up this thread so if you only have insults to throw at him (which by the way is uncalled for and looks a bit daft via a forum) then at least do it by pm. Getting this back on topic...I love the attire work but i do agree the mouth seems a bit off, still i'm sure you'll get it right when you have time. Oh and good look with uni Petch.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it is. Well as I said I'm new to the forum so don't know these other guys, hopefully that not little girls like yourself. I'm not even going to comment on the low IQ part you foolish little boy. Pull your skirt back down fella.

Which is exactly why this forum is going down the pan. New members, lower IQs, lower threshold of maturity and patience with little grasp of reality. Welcome to Caws.ws of 2012, you'll fit right in.

LMAO! Jheeze you really do love yourself don't you? you're such an arrogant little tool it's unbelievable! Do me a favour, don't release the CAW and spend your precious time trying to get a female it will do you some good.

You're using typical internet insults... and it's actually quite cringeworthy now. I feel so sorry for you, I really do. Heed your own advice, and realise that you don't look brave being a keyboard warrior. You look foolish.

I'm a keyboard warrior? You called me a c*nt you retard :L I'm not trying to look brave, if you're that smart and you're that superior to me why don't you stop replying and have the upper hand which you so desperately want?

Before the mods close this!!! Petchy your going to release brock and im going to download it end of story!!! its not like your going to delete your brock and not release it....u dont have the balls to do that!!!

Ok I really don't like Petchy, but saying he doesn't have the balls to not release a caw is a bit drastic :L

So let me get this straight.. Someone is new to the forums, and out of all people you attack 1 of the guys who has contributed most to the community??? Petchy has made and released some of his great caws in 1 week. So he is taking longer to release this 1.. BIG DEAL.. You dont like it, there are other Brock caws to download-- or better yet- make him yourself. Only a few posts in and you are demanding and insulting.. We all look forward 2 this caw.. It will be released when Petchy is ready 2 release it. WOW.. The ascension of ignorance, leads to the demise of a whole community. Dont let folk like this get to u Petch.. Dont even reply or feed into it further.. Not worth it.

Archived