Mods: Feel free to close

Petchy

34xl0t5.jpg

117fnut.jpg

Updated.

Got the hairline done, and added the tattoos. Had to make them darker than I had previously thought as when using it in-game they seemed rather light. Tweaked some face figs too. Also reworked the mouth detailing to give the effect of him wearing a gumshield.

----------

Previous:

http://i46.tinypic.com/2d12x41.jpg

I must stress, this isn't finished by a long shot. The face is pretty much done, apart from I haven't finished off the hair at the top. The main work left to do is the tattoo's and de-blurring of the attire. Hopefully I can get that done soon!

Credit to: Dynomyte as I used his 2011 Lesnar morph as a base before overhauling.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think the knee pads need changing, I think they just appear 'bigger' because the shorts in the game are that little bit to, well, short! Nothing that can be done about that, it's the same dilemma for Raven, Justin Credible etc.

Looks great! :cool:

I've purposely made the black underneath the shorts connect with the knee pads as he wore long cycling shorts underneath the MMA gear during Extreme Rules. The boots don't have Everlast yet. I have the PT ready for it but want to see whether that or a PT'd hairline will be more useful.

Yeah, I don't really have the layers to manually do the fringe so I'm hoping it comes out ok. I can live without the Everlast logos, they airbrushed them out of the WWE.com pictures anyway.

Still got a few changes to do to the face, but overall I like where it's heading. I always try to do people that have been created a lot in the past in a different way to try and capture their true likeness rather than accentuate typical features that aren't really there. Hard to explain what I mean, but it makes sense to me anyway. :lol:

Archived