Hogan has a 'Monster Idea', that could 'change wrestling'.

JustJeds

http://cdn1.wrestlez...ogan-small2.jpgProWrestling.net is reporting that Hulk Hogan's "monster idea" for TNA Wrestling is for fans to film TNA wrestlers anytime they are seen in public. TNA would encourage the filming of superstars in public, and ask fans to send the footage in to TNA to possibly be used on television.

According to reports, much of the TNA locker room isn't in favor of this idea of being in character 24/7 and fans having incentive to film them outside of the arena. Many in the locker room also feel Hogan is the last person who should be suggesting this idea given his recent news and past with videos surfacing online.

Reportedly, the announcement was going to be done via a promo but it didn't happen yet. No word on if the idea is being held off to a later time, if the details of the idea are being perfected, or if it is being canceled altogether. ProWrestling.net's Jason Powell reports that most wrestlers in TNA are hoping for the idea to be scratched.

ProWrestling.net is reporting that Hulk Hogan's "monster idea" for TNA Wrestling is for fans to film TNA wrestlers anytime they are seen in public. TNA would encourage the filming of superstars in public, and ask fans to send the footage in to TNA to possibly be used on television.

According to reports, much of the TNA locker room isn't in favor of this idea of being in character 24/7 and fans having incentive to film them outside of the arena. Many in the locker room also feel Hogan is the last person who should be suggesting this idea given his recent news and past with videos surfacing online.

Reportedly, the announcement was going to be done via a promo but it didn't happen yet. No word on if the idea is being held off to a later time, if the details of the idea are being perfected, or if it is being canceled altogether. ProWrestling.net's Jason Powell reports that most wrestlers in TNA are hoping for the idea to be scratched.

I'm honestly getting sick of Hulk Hogan and even TNA to an extent and this is coming from a guy who has no problems defending them against that Ryder clown from the other section of the forums. I don't care for the Fight Night idea very much and this just sounds like an awful idea. Maybe someone can convince me otherwise but I dont know.

Nothing Hulk Hogan does while in TNA will change wrestling. Recording the wrestlers will do nothing but bad things IMO. I mean, when you've got people constantly video taping the wrestlers, it's only a matter of time until one of them assaults someone. (I remember Aries hit a fan at a ROH show a few years back)

http://cdn1.wrestlez...ogan-small2.jpgProWrestling.net is reporting that Hulk Hogan's "monster idea" for TNA Wrestling is for fans to film TNA wrestlers anytime they are seen in public. TNA would encourage the filming of superstars in public, and ask fans to send the footage in to TNA to possibly be used on television.

So first it was "there is expected to be a major announcement at this week's tapings," to "it was going to happen, but it didn't for some reason..."

... and you people really buy into this shit? :facepalm:

So first it was "there is expected to be a major announcement at this week's tapings," to "it was going to happen, but it didn't for some reason..."

... and you people really buy into this shit? :facepalm:

Normally I wouldn't but the fact that ProWrestling.net is posting the story makes me wonder. They are one of the very few sources I trust when it comes to wrestling news. The major announcement could of changed but it wouldn't surprise me if there is some truth to the story considering the source.

They're still a dirtsheet, regardless of how trustworthy somebody may find them. The story was that this concept was going to be announced at Monday's tapings, but wasn't, so now they're covering their tracks. Even so, a decision like this would obviously need to be OK'd by Dixie and the roster before even being decided to be announced on television, which they'd obviously disagree with. So where exactly is the proof that says this "news" is real, besides a dirtsheet saying it's what they've heard?

honesty it can work tna wrestler arent well know to casul wrestleing fans they need to do what they can to get notice

Which is what social media is for.

Hogan's idea is asinine on the grounds that wrestlers, like other athletes, deserve time to themselves away from their profession.

Hulk promises all of these ideas and changes he's going to make. My problem with that is that if these are some great "Monsterous" Ideas why use them now? Hulk been with TNA for what? 2 years, and now he's all like: "You know Brother! I got this notebook from '82 with some killer gimmiks!" Come on, I'm sorry, but I feel like Hulk's just as bad as Nash booking, and he's now grasping at straws...

The idea of filming TNA superstars everywhere they go is ludicrous. It's going to piss of the superstars and probably present them in a pissed off mood which would completely backfire.

Last thing Hogan needs is another camera catching him in a private moment...Hogan Sex Tape 2: Now With More Impact :argh:

The idea of filming TNA superstars everywhere they go is ludicrous. It's going to piss of the superstars and probably present them in a pissed off mood which would completely backfire.

Last thing Hogan needs is another camera catching him in a private moment...Hogan Sex Tape 2: Now With More Impact :argh:

:lol:

Archived