Hogan has a 'Monster Idea', that could 'change wrestling'.

JustJeds

The New York Post has published a new article featuring an interview with Impact Wrestling star Hulk Hogan, during which he discusses the growth of TNA Wrestling and its future. The following is a noteworthy excerpt from the article, which you can read in full by clicking on the above link:

While Hogan wouldn’t explicitly tell The Post what the next move for TNA is, he teased several times that it will be a “momentum-shifting moment” for the industry.

“You can have a wrestling idea, but you need to have these momentum-shifting moves,” Hogan said. “We had the Hulkamania movement, then it shifted to the beer-drinking, Stone Cold era, we reinvented the business with [Hogan] growing the black beard and becoming the bad guy, what’s that next level. I have this huge monster idea that I am going to throw out there that I really think is going to change the business.”

Source: WrestleZone.Com

We had the PG Hulkamania Era, then the Attitude Era with Stone Cold, it's only natural what's next: X Rated Wrestling. It's already started with Hogan's sex tape, but that's only the beginning. Imagine the match types: Ultimate XXX, Full Leather Mayhem, a whole new renovation to 'FEAST or Fired', and the *item* on Hogan's Pole, there are so many possibilities! And don't forget the whole new meaning to JAKE 'THE SNAKE' ROBERTS. Pro wrestling will never be the same, brother.

Hulk Hogan's "New Concept" Might Be A Step Too Far

Posted by: Ben Kerin of WrestlingNewsSource.com on Apr 30 2012

Source: ProWrestling.NET

The latest speculation surrounding Hulk Hogan's "new concept" which is being hyped as "momentum-shifting" will encourage fans to film TNA wrestlers whenever they may encounter them, in or out of the ring - TMZ style.

As you would expect this news has not gone down with the TNA locker room who will see this idea as a invasion of privacy while outside the ring. One source backstage at today's Impact Wrestling taping believes that Hogan is the last person who should be pushing such an idea considering the recent personal video of him which surfaced on the internet.

Hogan told the New York Post on Monday that he is "either going to be really right on this one or really wrong" and he doesn't rule out that this might go wrong, adding: "If I’m wrong, you probably won’t see me again because I’ll be hightailing it out of here."

Hogan's going to dye half of his moustache black and invent a new middle ground between Face and Heel.. that's right, he's going to turn.. Belly Button.

I see what you did there. :3

Hogan will announce that they have brought in Adam Copeland (Edge) and he'll go by the ring name Sexton Hardcastle (one of his names before he was Edge).

Tenay: Oh my-Oh my God! Taz! That's Damon Striker!

Taz: But what is he doing in the Impact! Zone, Mike?!?

:lol:

The latest speculation surrounding Hulk Hogan's "new concept" which is being hyped as "momentum-shifting" will encourage fans to film TNA wrestlers whenever they may encounter them, in or out of the ring - TMZ style.

As you would expect this news has not gone down with the TNA locker room who will see this idea as a invasion of privacy while outside the ring. One source backstage at today's Impact Wrestling taping believes that Hogan is the last person who should be pushing such an idea considering the recent personal video of him which surfaced on the internet.

Hogan told the New York Post on Monday that he is "either going to be really right on this one or really wrong" and he doesn't rule out that this might go wrong, adding: "If I'm wrong, you probably won't see me again because I'll be hightailing it out of here."

I'm not understanding how filming wrestlers in and out of the ring is going to change the wrestling world forever...

Hogan told the New York Post on Monday that he is "either going to be really right on this one or really wrong" and he doesn't rule out that this might go wrong, adding: "If I'm wrong, you probably won't see me again because I'll be hightailing it out of here."

Bash at the Beach 2: Electric Boogaloo.

... and yet PW.net doesn't have anything like this reported...

Hogans invented a time machine. So in a couple months we'll see a younger Hulkster,, the Nasty Boyz, Sting and who knows who else pop up on impact. This is going to go big because everyne will want to go to TNA to be able to re-live the glory days. Literally this time.

The idea of filming TNA superstars everywhere they go is ludicrous. It's going to piss of the superstars and probably present them in a pissed off mood which would completely backfire.

Yea, it would. It is a bad idea unless Eric Young is in character all the time.

Eric: It's called a 99 cent store.

Cashier: it's 2 dollars sir.

Eric: [drops pants] it's go time granny.

Cashier: [has heart attack]

ODB: what the hell did you do? [Looks down] RUN!!

Archived