bobby de niero's ROH/PWG Topic PT. 1 ***Update*** 6/26/12 Dark Dragon AAA, Austin Aries,Alex Shelley,Chris Sabin all uploaded

bobby de niero

I tweaked Kyle O'reilly I noticed when I had him facing Adam Cole they had so many of the same moves in their moveset and it bugged me so I watched some matches took a look at wikipedia and tweaked both of their movesets so they wouldn't constantly do the same moves also Kyle had a brainbuster as a normal move and a finisher and I know his finishers are correct so I changed the normal move brainbuster along with other moves

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tweaked Kyle O'reilly I noticed when I had him facing Adam Cole they had so many of the same moves in their moveset and it bugged me so I watched some matches took a look at wikipedia and tweaked both of their movesets so they wouldn't constantly do the same moves also Kyle had a brainbuster as a normal move and a finisher and I know his finishers are correct so I changed the normal move brainbuster along with other moves

thats cool it is hard making indy movesets becase alot of them use the strong style these days and do alot of the same moves bt in the same thats why i make all my caws able to be edited so r able to change moves and such

Pretty sure that's the plan bobby has a new job now though so it may take a little longer than we first intended, but this indy topic is where his heart is so I definitely see a return to this topic. So who wants a mustache ride in 13. Let him know everyone who you want to see and it will probably help him know who to focus on 1st.

Archived