bobby de niero's ROH/PWG Topic PT. 1 ***Update*** 6/26/12 Dark Dragon AAA, Austin Aries,Alex Shelley,Chris Sabin all uploaded

bobby de niero

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://rohworld.com/...es/japan_3.jpeg

you should make this attire

i did the first attire is that one my pics tho oppisite side of the pic u posted

bobby can u add a sydistiko attire to tj ?

yes i made it last night the pants ar not spot on because there nuts but still loks pretty good im gonna post pics of sadistico and my bro shoulld be over around noon to do yhe moveset we are gonna try to do a tj/puma/sadistico move set

I already made him uploaded him and was goin to edit him and lost my and currepted my game save so my original is on the cc but in the future i was going to re work them

Haven't searched for one so far, then I'm going to see what you've got there. I just want to use him since now he had a 5 star match :)

I already made him uploaded him and was goin to edit him and lost my and currepted my game save so my original is on the cc but in the future i was going to re work them

Haven't searched for one so far, then I'm going to see what you've got there. I just want to use him since now he had a 5 star match :)

if u download him i hope u like him

Tj LIkes it

Thats sweet...I actually send Dr. Vries vid of Tomasso Ciampa to Ciampa himself on FB as we just became friends. He approves the Vries caw of him highly...Definately bad ass when the wrestlers approve the caws we all make for them. :)

Archived