bobby de niero's ROH/PWG Topic PT. 1 ***Update*** 6/26/12 Dark Dragon AAA, Austin Aries,Alex Shelley,Chris Sabin all uploaded

bobby de niero

These are awesome man. I don't mean to sound like one of those annoying people that always ask for formulas, but any chance of Kevin Steen's face form and El generico's body

yes once i get done with my next caws ill post those and hero for d-driller

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you have any planned wrestlers? Like TJP or someone?

You are improving fast, your CAWs need more attention. :cool:

i am going to give tjp a shot i think im gonna do the youngbucks next, maybe wgtt, since i went to chickera ive been wanting to make quackenbush oh and thank u

Two things. How do I make more save slots :) :) :) And great work. Really love Steen (he is the only one I got so far). I really like Super Dragon, I'm waiting for that one now. I really need to catch up with Super Dragon matches now :)

Wondering if you could upload the Mr. Wrestling shirt PT file, so I can add it a crown sign ? :)

That Steen is friggin' fantastic.

thank u im glad u like him

Two things. How do I make more save slots :) :) :) And great work. Really love Steen (he is the only one I got so far). I really like Super Dragon, I'm waiting for that one now. I really need to catch up with Super Dragon matches now :)

Wondering if you could upload the Mr. Wrestling shirt PT file, so I can add it a crown sign ? :)

mr wrestling pt is on cc max blaze obw i think search steen or kevin steen in logos

EL Generico is coming tomarrow he is complete ill post pics but attires are roh 2012 an old roh vs steen final battle 2010 and a deathmatch attire

Do you have any planned wrestlers? Like TJP or someone?

You are improving fast, your CAWs need more attention. :cool:

i have decided to make tj perkins for oliber

I will dislike you if you make more good CAWs. I don't have any spots left :D :D :D

i Have at least 5 more plannned not sure how they will come out but hopfully awsome

TJ Perkins looks really good! I have a suggestion though, try to reduce the shades on designs so he will appear younger.

But it's getting there bro.

will do i thanks for suggestion and idea to mke tj its crazy that he has two different masked attires

Archived