Should I Purchase Smackdown vs Raw 2007 for GM Mode?

raiden1992

Um... it is a tough one as i enjoyed GM mode as it is different from playing story but it is like the wwe'12 universe but with cutscences. The good thing is you can turn off injuries and it is more r elastic with the contract prices, however it does get annoying when u start losing superstars toward the end. But for abpu 1.99-3.99 i would say it is worth a buy.

Um... it is a tough one as i enjoyed GM mode as it is different from playing story but it is like the wwe'12 universe but with cutscences. The good thing is you can turn off injuries and it is more r elastic with the contract prices, however it does get annoying when u start losing superstars toward the end. But for abpu 1.99-3.99 i would say it is worth a buy.

Alright thanks for the feedback, Please keep more coming :)

Sure, especially if you can get it for under ten bucks. One thing is that at least for me GM is hard as hell to succeed at, I even put all the legends on my show and steal some of the top stars from the other show and still I end up with about 1500 fans as opposed to 5000+ for the other show. I simulate all my shows so maybe that's why...

I would recommend it. It has some advantages over SvR 08 like some match types work properly, you are only facing one other brand, & it has a better roster imo. But, it does have a potentially game-breaking flaw, especially if you're buying it just for GM mode. If you're facing another human, when you get to play your matches, sometimes the result will carry over to your friend's match opposite yours on the card, and you will be left with no result. It's confusing, but if you play single player, you won't have to worry about it.

If you do get SVR2007 for GM Mode just know that GM Mode on 2 Player is glitched if you skip or play matches..

So for example say you have HBK Vs. JBL on Smackdown as your Main Event and Stone Cold Vs. John Cena as your RAW Main Event and you decide to play as Austin. When you win the match it will have glitched as HBK Vs. JBL.

Might just be a PS2 problem though, I don't know about X-Box.

Archived