#BarrettBarrage's Creations. || UPDATED & UPLOADED Raquel Diaz, Curt Hawkins, & Tyler Reks.

#BarrettBarrage

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you make Cameron and Naomi, could you put some wrestling attires?

I already created and uploaded Naomi and Cameron with the Funkadactyls look, but I may add a wrestling attire for the both of them.

love your work man..they all look great :)

Thank you sir. :)

Baretta looks great! Gonna download asap

Thanks! :)

I'm gonna reupload him with the new re-worked face just in case you wanted to wait.

Some great CAWS, I will have to start up an NXT with some of these soon. Obviously the Kaitlyn CAW is my favourite. :P

Thank you. I had to give the NXT guys and gals some love too. NXT to has been my favorite as of late. :)

I wonder why Kaitlyn is your favorite. Hmm.. I guess I'll never know. lol ;)

Thanks for the comments you guys! I'm currently working on the Usos at the moment. I'll have them uploaded and pics should be around very soon so look out for that. :)

I just tried uploading them a little while ago, but I keep getting the message "content was created by another player" when I clearly created them both from scratch. I did re-download the PTs I used before, so maybe that's the issue. I hate having to start over, but I may have to. :\

I just tried uploading them a little while ago, but I keep getting the message "content was created by another player" when I clearly created them both from scratch. I did re-download the PTs I used before, so maybe that's the issue. I hate having to start over, but I may have to. :\

I have the same thing for my Tommy Dreamer. :(

Did you have to start over or did you find a way around it?

I didn't upload him. I deleted the paint tools, so I couldn't start over.

I didn't upload him. I deleted the paint tools, so I couldn't start over.

Ouch, that sucks. :( Good thing I still have the PTs, maybe that will quicken the process.

I would like to point out that I may be posting formulas as well. I know most of the formulas are already available, but I've done a lot of tweaking and editing with them, so they are different from the originals. Long story short, just let me know who you would like. :)

Archived