#BarrettBarrage's Creations. || UPDATED & UPLOADED Raquel Diaz, Curt Hawkins, & Tyler Reks.

#BarrettBarrage

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all: Great job on each and everyone of your caws!.. They really add to the game's replay value! I downloaded a lot of your caws!

Second: I wanted to download your JTG, but when I searched for KCEEV291 on the community the only results I got ws a Chris Masters and a Jinder Mahal? Have some of your Caws gone missing from community creations?

Also i have just did a search for it and it only came up with The Great Khali and Roddy Piper

Nero

Hmmm, no clue what that is about. Maybe something funky going on with the server again. If needed, I can re-uploaded the missing CAWs again when I play again. (still haven't really gotten back into the WWE '12 like I would like. lol)

First of all: Great job on each and everyone of your caws!.. They really add to the game's replay value! I downloaded a lot of your caws!

Second: I wanted to download your JTG, but when I searched for KCEEV291 on the community the only results I got ws a Chris Masters and a Jinder Mahal? Have some of your Caws gone missing from community creations?

Also i have just did a search for it and it only came up with The Great Khali and Roddy Piper

Nero

Hmmm, no clue what that is about. Maybe something funky going on with the server again. If needed, I can re-uploaded the missing CAWs again when I play again. (still haven't really gotten back into the WWE '12 like I would like. lol)

If only few creations appear select More content of this user

• 4 weeks later...

As hard as I try to get back into CAWing for WWE '12, I can't. Maybe since WWE '13 is rapidly approaching, I don't know. lol But I guarantee that I'll be around for WWE '13.

You have some amazing caws :)

like to see your caws on 13, specially:

Derrick Bateman

Johnny Curtis

JTG

(those 3 looks real on the game, cool..also Reks but he's out)

Prime Time

& Trent Barreta

love your PT work, girls..

any tips on that? I have a hard time with that, draw with Dualshock is not fun :(

Man, I think all your CAWs are awesome. I downloaded like ten of yours to update my roster with Y2J, JTG, Darren Young, Kaitlyn etc.

Keep doin' it good, big up.

Thank you! :)

Amazing work, sir.

Just downloaded your Jericho. And finally someone makes a Darren Young and Titus CAW. Can't wait to see your work on WWE '13 this year.

I'll definitely be around for WWE '13. I'm hoping the formulas from WWE '12 transfer over some way.

And just to let everyone know, I'm female. :lol:

:o

...I love you... :D

Archived