90's CAW Showcase - Val Venis & D-Lo Brown uploaded to CC

jdbchurch

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Willing to bet you have your search set to "what's hot", either change that or when you find Undertaker click on "Other content by creator".

Cheers Kartik, not 100% sure but this might be my last WWE12 caw, certainly I have no caw slots left, so I figured i should put a bit of effort into his tats, I am pretty happy with how they turned out.

• 2 weeks later...

Updated: Val Venis & D-Lo Brown, WIPs added to first post.

Ok, so I may have said I was done with cawing on WWE12, but these two have been floating around on my save for a while now and I thought I should probably get them finished.

I haven't had much urge to complete them because I have lost a bit of love for cawing just at the moment and, well, I don't actually think they are very good.

But anyway, I will probably slog on with these and upload them once done if anyone is interested.

Val Venis looks gr8, attires are spot on, to me the choice for the long hair doesnt look quite right. aint got wwe 12 anymore to suggest other options you could try unless the style he has at the moment is the best option.

As for a 4th attire, how about the attire he had when Trish Stratus briefly managed him before he Joined RTC. Was plain white trunks with white boots and the short hair.

As for D'Lo Brown, think his head might need to be a little rounder and more rounder cheeks. Attire is perfect from what i can see on him up to now

Archived