TNA SUPERSTARS *Hulk Hogan,Hardy,RVD,Storm...*

hardyfan095

idiot are you reading...i D O N T K N O W W H O I S C R E A T O R O F T H A T C A W S....you get it???

Well people did mention most of the creators early in this topic. And you have someone saying your Hogan looks identical to his, yet he's still not credited.

I don't want to say this but this guy's an a**hole !

oh my god ill credit him .... only i dont know wich it is but ok !!!!! critisating morons

actually ur the moron. u should of looked at the original creators name as u got them. u should know, as it seems 2 be common knowledge, that u should give credit 2 where credit is due. don't know who 2 credit? then find out BEFORE u upload a topic

omg your really an idiot??? arent you??? i have formula from unknown creator from youtube and other sites...im not downloading superstars from CC and then taking their formulas....i cant believe how many morons is in this world....SO STOP BITCHING...I MADE THIS SUPERSTARS FOR LOOKING AND IF SOMEONE IS INTEREST ASK ME FOR FORMULA....ONLY ONE CAW I KNOW WHO GIVE ME FORMULA AND ITS IamyourDominus and i credit him

omg your really an idiot??? arent you??? i have formula from unknown creator from youtube and other sites...im not downloading superstars from CC and then taking their formulas....i cant believe how many morons is in this world....SO STOP BITCHING...I MADE THIS SUPERSTARS FOR LOOKING AND IF SOMEONE IS INTEREST ASK ME FOR FORMULA....ONLY ONE CAW I KNOW WHO GIVE ME FORMULA AND ITS IamyourDominus and i credit him

How is he an idiot?...You put "your" instead of *You're. You're the real idiot.

that's right, keep acting like this. your kind doesn't last long on here

that's right, keep acting like this. your kind doesn't last long on here

That's why i said he's an a**hole !

ok, first..im from croatia but im not sure that you know where croatia is???? So my grammar is not real question here...ok

LETS TELL..IF I GIVE CREDITS TO SOMEONE WHAT THEN???? HA? WHAT WILL YOU GOT WITH THAT....YOU TWO ARE JUST JELOUS MOTHER FU*KERS AND PLS DONT COMMENT ANYMORE..THIS IS FOR THE PEOPLE WHO WANT FORMULA SO OK..PLS STOP COMMENTING.

OK then ! If u want me to stop commenting ! Just need to ask a mod to lock this topic ! :D:cool:

If u want me to stop commenting ! Just need to ask a mod to lock this topic ! :D:cool:

BTW......What's the H*ll JELOUS mean??????

ok, first..im from croatia but im not sure that you know where croatia is???? So my grammar is not real question here...ok

LETS TELL..IF I GIVE CREDITS TO SOMEONE WHAT THEN???? HA? WHAT WILL YOU GOT WITH THAT....YOU TWO ARE JUST JELOUS MOTHER FU*KERS AND PLS DONT COMMENT ANYMORE..THIS IS FOR THE PEOPLE WHO WANT FORMULA SO OK..PLS STOP COMMENTING.

ok well i said nothing about grammer so what u said does not involve me. secondly, we're not here to verbally attack u or anything. i was just saying 2 give credit but u blew up at me 4 no reason. i didn't read every comment so i didn't know if u answered that question or not

Archived