TNA SUPERSTARS STARRING:

- Hulk Hogan

- Kurt Angle

- Jeff Hardy

- RVD

- Austin Aries

- Abyss

- James Storm

I WAS WORKING THIS LONG TIME AND I THINK YOU WONT REGRET FOR THIS :)

HULK HOGAN [ hollywood ]

IMAG0069.jpg

KURT ANGLE [ olympic medalist ]

IMAG0073.jpg

JEFF HARDY [ extreme enigma ]

IMAG0055.jpg

RVD [ the champ ]

IMAG0074.jpg

AUSTIN ARIES [ x Division ]

IMAG0071.jpg

ABYSS [ monster ]

IMAG0070.jpg

JAMES STORM [ cowboy ]

IMAG0066.jpg

HOPE YOU ENJOY :)

There is a difference between actually gathering ref pics and making your own morphing compared to looking on the Internet for other people's formulas and using those to make caws. There's nothing wrong with using other people's formulas, just give credit.

EL Gragon Vive ty....only one guy who's talking great and yea its true i copy formulas but i put my stuff too...so just to know that i have mixing formulas not copying from one..

Still it's in the site rules. If you use someone else's formula even just as a base you are supposed to credit them.

Longtime lurker (Been registered since 2009), rare poster but I feel the need...

hardyfan095, when people say "give credit", they are not siding with you. They are saying that you should credit whoever's formula you are using. Sort of like...

"James Storm (The D) - Modded by hardyfan095"

Everyone gets that you've used formulas found on the net, we're just saying that you need to credit whoever wrote the formula. We get that you've spent time putting your own stuff onto these, but it still doesn't make it yours.

I can't take an iPhone, change the name to jPhone and release it in a colour that Apple haven't. It's still their phone. Do you get it?

the problem is that i dont know wich formula is from who..sorry i was looking on you tube for fourmulas reading forums...im sorry ill give credit i just wanted someone who respect my work cuz i was mixing formulas...once more only i download from Community Creations is logos...

JUST THANK ALL WHO LIKED THE CAWS...

i made jeff hardy and gived IamyourDominus a credit for that all i know right now is his formula for jeff hardy...and maybe abyss Big333us....SO PLSS UNDERSTAND I CANT GIVE A CREDIT TO SOMEONE WHO I DONT KNOW ...

the problem is that i dont know wich formula is from who..sorry i was looking on you tube for fourmulas reading forums...im sorry ill give credit i just wanted someone who respect my work cuz i was mixing formulas...once more only i download from Community Creations is logos...

That Hogan looks exactly like my Hogan wich was based on Kung Fu's Hogan from last year.

NO,NO I WAS WORKING ON THAT LONG TIME...(SEARCHING ON NET,FINDING FORMULAS AND WORK MY ASS FOR THAT CAWS)

I WAS DOING ON THEIR WORK AND ADDING SOMETHING NEW

Yeah...yeah.....work your a** off for those caw ! but not give credit to the creators !

idiot are you reading...i D O N T K N O W W H O I S C R E A T O R O F T H A T C A W S....you get it???

please smart up can u read JAMES STORM - THE D

idiot are you reading...i D O N T K N O W W H O I S C R E A T O R O F T H A T C A W S....you get it???

Please....... smart up ! Can u read J A M E S S T O R M - T H E D

Well people did mention most of the creators early in this topic. And you have someone saying your Hogan looks identical to his, yet he's still not credited.

Archived