hardyfan095

MY NEW JEFF HARDY CAW'S

ALL CREDITS TO: I am your Dominus

IT TAKE A TIME TO CREATE THIS CAW,BUT THIS GUY WHO CREATED HIM IS GENIOUS BECOUSE OF HIS FACE STRUCTURE.

THERE WILL BE MY CAWS STARRING: AJ STYLES,RVD,MATT HARDY,BULLY RAY,HULK HOGAN AND MUCH MORE...

JEFF HARDY TNA HEEL/FACE FRONT CAW

IMAG0055.jpg

JEFF HARDY HEEL/FACE SIDE

IMAG0057.jpg

JEFF HARDY FACE FRONT CAW

IMAG0063.jpg

JEFF HARDY FACE SIDE

IMAG0065.jpg

hope you like it :)

How can you call them "MY CAWS" if literally all you did was copy a formula and repost?

However, I'll comment on what YOU did do, which I assume is the facepaint. It looks way too pixelated, which in turn makes it look incredibly inaccurate. Got any ref pics of that facepaint?

Try using face skin 3 without the design. The thing about jeff is that hes got no dark spots on his face except of course around his eyes, so id try to pick the face skin w the least amount of dark spots. I used a design on his face on the 360 cuz i had 20 some extra designs to makenhis face look more like skin, since you probably have no layers left id try what i said above.

Also, maybe move his eyebrows down a notch or two.

Also...is the make up around his eyes blue?

ok...you have good facepaints but all facepaints are with low graphic ... you can see pixels

True, but thats not all, like myself, you just don't seem that skilled at creating facepaints with the PT as others are on here. So it looks really amateur, the black lines at the top of the head aren't even, on one side the paint reaches the hairline, on the other it doesn't. And the overall paint just doesn't look good, you're better off using gamevolt's or someone elses off CC.

Archived