Explicit Ambrose UPLOAD - #thanksNick

NickBreaker!

SO....I DL'd Hippos CAW and really liked the face, but wasn't a fan of much else, so I decided to just finish mine.

I returned to my original face skin and tweaked a lot, changed the body skin and added a new attire and jacket. Oh yeah, it also has a render.

Massive thanks to Rewmac for the capped pics = good egg

2drgabm.jpg

35c2aa0.jpg

aaerye.jpg

wlc86d.jpg

2iursw9.jpg

4kqox.jpg

Much love to Ravenos for the logos and to Mr. Wrestling for the moves.

Enjoy.

Much love to Ravenos for the logos and to Mr. Wrestling for the moves.

Enjoy.

CAS. file and Custom tron - edited and formated by NoMoreBumps

http://www.mediafire.../?c8g86xhvlfy5k

dd3o.png

250pmr5.jpg

1ery1j.jpg

257k35v.jpg

2vj1lbk.jpg

Much love and thanks to Ravenos for the wicked texture imports. I promise if this CAW isn't finished they wont go to waste.

old

dd2b.png

1hrx9w.jpg

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally a good Ambrose to look forward to. :D His eyes play tricks on you they look droopy in some pictures and straight in other pictures but I do recommend angling them out more. Otherwise it is looking stellar so far!

small update, tweaked eyes and jaw, made the forehead more clear behind the hair and added some more hair so it's not so neat.

I'm actually quite happy with this for one day.....

Think I messed up the cranium and made it too small but thats easily fixed eh

Could do a Moxley attire cos I'm not keen on making PTs (as some oif you may know) and I think I can sort some stuff from CC.

The competitor in me is telling me to go back to my Ambrose and make it better. Great work man.

well you seem like a big fan so maybe you can give me a hand. I'm quite new to this guy so some imput on moves and tweaks would be helpful.

this is the moveset I found

http://caws.ws/wwe12/show.php?cat=2&id=20

It looks ok and obviously needs some tweaks for his WWE run so far but I just dont trust anyone that goes by the name LMFAO boy......

Also is there any chance of that skull/tribal PT or is it long deleted?

I found a decent custom tron on youtube that could be edited quite nicely for those with the editor, or perhaps I could just wait until he debuts, which shouldn't be too long...

Tweaking this now and looks real good, got his entrance attire sorted too. Totally speeding throught this today, even have a render sorted.

As far as a Moveset goes I've been playing with some stuff, I really want his gimmick to come through in his moves as well as his taunts. If anyone has any ideas that would be great.

Sure.

Finishers:

Celtic Cross 2 (Midnight Special)

Knee Trembler

Signatures:

STF (Regal Stretch)

Facebuster 4 (Flapjack from behind)

Wake up taunt:

C.T 2 (Gun hand gesture to set up the running knee or Midnight Special)

Taunts:

(Any of these work)

Miz 1, 2, and 3

Woo! 3 (for his overselling flop)

CM Punk 1

Version 1

Masked Assassin 1

Edge 3, 4

Natalya

That's just based on his persona and the tons of Ambrose footage I've watched. Also, make sure you give him that Randy Orton clothesline with the extra mannerism at the end.

What are you doing for his entrance attire? He wears a really faded black jean jacket.

2ex0riv.jpg

The closest thing to it is the leather biker jacket, unless you plan on texturing something.

Archived