Storm of Sand's Big Japan Topic *Update 13/5* Numazawa,Kasai & Necro Butcher Uploaded

Storm of Sand

Slight Update, until I can get it posted on the main page(not sure why I can't edit the page at the moment). Before I put up the updates for Sasaki, Miyamoto and Takeda posted, here's some Big Japan Gaijins Masada and Necro Butcher.

Masada

2qvbeye.jpg

Necro Butcher

2ugfoxw.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I remember seeing your Masada, I liked the detail you put into it. I figured it'll be too much hassle as I've already got all the attires and the moveset done.

Finally got the pics posted on the main topic page.

I've got quite a lot of updates to post, I may get them posted in the weekend and Monday as I wont be too busy.

I've also started on a Big Japan wrestler I probably wont keep, but will post pics and a form for him, for those interested in making him, though he needs a lot of work, as I've just started on him earlier today.

do you have live sir? what is your gt if you do? I'd like that necro butcher for my roster. Once it's finished.

Unfortunately I don't have Live at the moment, I can post the form, but I might think about getting Live over the weekend if can find the time and I can be bothered.

With your edit I do have a Brain Damage CAW, but no Joker sorry :(

do you have live sir? what is your gt if you do? I'd like that necro butcher for my roster. Once it's finished.

Unfortunately I don't have Live at the moment, I can post the form, but I might think about getting Live over the weekend if can find the time and I can be bothered.

With your edit I do have a Brain Damage CAW, but no Joker sorry :(

I don't mean to hijack your topic or anything, But I'm considering making Joker. Also, I'm hoping you get live soon. I need that Kasai haha

That's alright, I wouldn't really call it hijacking. And I'll see if I can get Live through this week or next week. Till then I might post a few more people, updates will come this weekend. And I have a few other wrestlers that have appeared or work in Big Japan that I've been working on.

Doubt it, I haven't got any Dragon Gate wrestlers planned. But I do have a few Big Japan wrestlers I will post this week.

Anyways here's an update.

2nd Kobayashi attire added and I've slightly tweaked the morphing a little bit

2zefec1.jpg

@ bobby de niero Doubtfull, I only really wanted to make them for last year, you can use the morphs on the SVR 2011 board on the main page for both and you can make the tweaks you want.

@ Oliber. Not really, I don't really know too much about him as much as I know some of the other Big Japan guys (mainly from the hardcore division).

Some updates will follow in the next day or so with the wrestlers, and I may be getting Live through this week, so watch this space.

Just thought I'd give this a bump, finally got Live, uploading has been a pain. Will try to get some of my CAWs uploaded once I get back home. Updated pics will be posted up soon for the recently finished CAWs like Takeda and Kobayashi, new pics of other Big Japan guys will follow like Sekimoto(who I don't think I'll plan to keep) Masato Tanaka and Yoshihiro Tajiri(who began his career in Big Japan).

Just wondering what the best time to upload the CAWs at, especially because I live in the UK.

Bump

I have Takashi Sasaki & Yuko Miyamoto Uploaded

Search for Sasaki FREEDOMS, BJW

Search for Miyamoto BJW, FREEDOMS, CZW

I should also have pics of the finished attires for Takeda and pics of Masato Tanaka, Yoshihiro Tajiri & Daisuke Sekimoto in the next day or two.

Archived