Storm of Sand's Big Japan Topic *Update 13/5* Numazawa,Kasai & Necro Butcher Uploaded

Storm of Sand

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great to see these uploaded. Definitely gonna try to grab Kasai, Numazawa, Sasaki and maybe Miyamoto when I upload my CAWs. Have you uploaded Takeda? I'd love to get him too

I'll try to upload Takeda tonight or on Friday and I will post the updated pics of him tonight.

Here's an update, Takeda's Attires and hairstyles finalised, and because they've both worked in Big Japan, here are pictures of Masato Tanaka and Yoshihiro Tajiri.

Masashi Takeda

sc5ilk.jpg

Masato Tanaka

2usimo9.jpg

Yoshihiro Tajiri

16kdl3n.jpg

Second update for today Masashi Takeda has been uploaded, unfortunately they censored it for some reason.

Search for Takeda or ****** on live(very annoying)BJW,TOD 10,FREEDOMS

sure cool. I never heard that theme though.

is that the same one that he had in WWE cause i heard that when he went to japan he used the had used the same music. at least for a while.

Cause if it is I already have it.

BTW just downloaded the abdullah caw. looks awesome.

No, it was Tajiri's early ECW Theme, he never used it in the WWE. But I know he definitely used it in ECW.

Just to tell you it's The Prodigy's "Smack My B*tch Up"

He used it when he came to ECW from BJW, hope that's okay for those who want to upload.

Oh ok yeah i know what song you mean now. I think I have that song on CD as well. I mever knew he used that song. Did he still use that song when ECW was on TNN? Cause I never watched ECW till then. I read about it and heard of it but never watched it till it was on TNN. I think then is when I started to really get into wrestling other than WWF (WWE's original name before that stupid lawsuit) and WCW. Cool thanks for letting me know. I will definetly used that theme when I download your Tajiri.

Just Uploaded Yoshihiro Tajiri

Searchtags ECW, WWE, BJW

I may make Isami Kodaka, if I can be bothered and I will post pics of a Daisuke Sekimoto that I've been working on, I may not keep either seeing as Oliber. has made a good Sekimoto and I have been busy lately with other things aswell as needing a good Tanaka moveset, then I'll be finished.

That's a really good Tajiri. Masato looks a little off to me for some reason facially.

Cool, if there's any suggestions to make Tanaka better give me as many as you can, because he's been an absolute pain to make, and I can't seem to get to many pics of him from ECW/FMW because that's the era of Tanaka I'm going for.

Thank you for all these great caws! I can get you refs for a Brain Damage if you're willing to make one!

Don't worry I've got one made and finished, I just need to post the pics for you and others to judge.

That's a really good Tajiri. Masato looks a little off to me for some reason facially.

Cool, if there's any suggestions to make Tanaka better give me as many as you can, because he's been an absolute pain to make, and I can't seem to get to many pics of him from ECW/FMW because that's the era of Tanaka I'm going for.

Thank you for all these great caws! I can get you refs for a Brain Damage if you're willing to make one!

Don't worry I've got one made and finished, I just need to post the pics for you and others to judge.

Try looking footage of him from that time period, or just Google Image FMW or ECW Tanaka. Also while he wasn't really a part of the roster and only a gaijan, do you have any plans to make Wifebeater?

Try looking footage of him from that time period, or just Google Image FMW or ECW Tanaka. Also while he wasn't really a part of the roster and only a gaijan, do you have any plans to make Wifebeater?

Not quite what I meant with getting Tanaka looking better, don't worry it's not you, I'm just awful with talking, both online and offline. Any suggestions on how to make Tanaka look any better? If you want to judge by ref pics, what do you think I should do?

And with the Wifebeater CAW, I don't think I'll be making him, definitely not to keep, it's just I'm very busy working on other CAWs at the moment, and I'm being kept very busy with other things at the moment.

I'm excited to see what you came up with! Currently I have two Hardcore factions feuding with the other. I have "The Alliance of Violence" which is Vampiro, Thumbtack Jack, Raven, Nailz( yes WWF guy but Rajjabjgoldmen made an ace one! and I love the gimmick), and Homicide feuding with "The Blood Soldiers" which is Masada, Gangrel, Sick Nick Mondo, and RTruth. and I could use Brain Damage to even the odds!!

Similar with Brain Damage, I'll be posting Nick Mondo in a different topic, but not Messiah, as I'm not really interested in making him.

I may be posting them either later tonight or tomorrow.

I may also update this with 2 more CAWs, though they will be ones I may not keep, until then I'll keep you posted.

Slight update here. Pics of Sekimoto and Kodaka now up, I'm not sure if I'll keep either of them, but I may turn around and post the forms for them.

Daisuke Sekimoto

2hcq6nd.jpg

Isami Kodaka

16hp0dc.jpg

Archived