Storm of Sand's Big Japan Topic *Update 13/5* Numazawa,Kasai & Necro Butcher Uploaded

Storm of Sand

*Update* 13/5 Kasai, Numazawa and Necro Butcher Uploaded

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Update* 5/5 Sasaki & Miyamoto updates and attires now up

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Update* 4/5 BJW Gaijins Masada & Necro Butcher Added

So I thought I'd get my Big Japan wrestlers posted, Still haven't taken pics of Abdullah Kobayashi and Ryuji Ito yet and my computer's being a pain at the moment, but here's the people that I've got pics of so far.

Jaki Numazawa

jakinumazawacawpics.png

Jun Kasai

junkasaicawpics.png

Ryuji Ito

ryujiitocawpicsup.png

Abdullah Kobayashi

abdullahkobayashicawpic.png

Takashi Sasaki *Update*

2qn15de.jpg

Yuko Miyamoto *Update*

igjjpi.jpg

Masashi Takeda(W.I.P)

masashitakedacawrefpics.png

Masada

2qvbeye.jpg

Necro Butcher

2ugfoxw.jpg

Suggestions are welcome.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ xUNBREAKABLE I know what you mean about Sasaki and Takeda, I'm still constantly working on their faces when I have the time, I'll also get the suggestion on Miyamoto done, it just took me almost an hour to upload the pics, my laptop is so slow I'm going to try to get a different one hopefully that'l work better. So hopefully Ito and Kobayashi pics may be up in the next day or two.

@ Oliber. I am thinking of making a template for Sekimoto, but I'm not too sure about keeping him, all my slots are full at the moment, but I can clear some to maybe make Sekimoto, but I'd love to see you give him a try.

@ NY Lins Unfortunately I don't have Live, but I will be posting the forms when you're all happy(and when I'm happy) with the CAWs being finished.

Update, pics of Ryuji Ito and Abdullah Kobayashi, hopefully now posted.

I'll post them in this post until I can finally edit the main topic, when that can work, until then, here's some pics here.

Ryuji Ito

ryujiitocawpicsup.png

Abdullah Kobayashi

abdullahkobayashicawpic.png

I'll edit the post when I get the main post working and edited.

Ito and Kobayashi look great. Only thing that stands out is that Kobayashi looks too old. Maybe it's just me, but he has the face of a giant baby. Not sure if/how you could properly capture it though. Maybe try a regular buzzcut for Ito too. It's been a while since I saw any

recent BJW but last time I saw him he was keeping his hair fairly short. I'd at least remove the designs on the forehead.

Just curious; do you have an Isami Kodaka?

Ito and Kobayashi look great. Only thing that stands out is that Kobayashi looks too old. Maybe it's just me, but he has the face of a giant baby. Not sure if/how you could properly capture it though. Maybe try a regular buzzcut for Ito too. It's been a while since I saw any

recent BJW but last time I saw him he was keeping his hair fairly short. I'd at least remove the designs on the forehead.

Just curious; do you have an Isami Kodaka?

I'll see what I can do with Kobayashi, I haven't put any age on him I don't think. With Ito I'll definitely take the designs off as they do look a bit tacky, but I'll keep his fauxhawk hairstyle, as I think it looks most accurate to his actual hairstyle IMO.

And actually no, I don't have Kodaka at all, I may think about giving him a try, but I'd rather make people like Daisuke Sekimoto and Shadow WX(though WX is extremely unlikely) So I may just make Kodaka for a form template for others who want to make him.

Thought I'd bump this for some help that I need, with the logos on Miyamoto's jacket. I just need clear ref pics of the logos.

I've also been working on movesets for Takashi Sasaki, Miyamoto and started on Takeda's moveset.

Also still looking for a 4th attire for both Sasaki and Miyamoto,

for Sasaki I've got the Red attire from the pics shown, a black alternate attire of the 1st Attire & his earlier cowboy vest attire, maybe with different logos, I'm not sure.

And with Miyamoto I've got his white, Red & Dark Blue Attire he recently wore.

Dude, that is awesome, I really appreciate the help.

I'll probably post some Gajins from Big Japan soon, and I'll be posting the forms for the finished wrestlers like Numazawa, Kasai and Ito and will post updates of Sasaki, Takeda and Miyamoto(after I've done some Paint Tooling for the jacket).

Archived