James Storm Face Added 15/5/12 // Dynomyte's CAW Topic

Dynomyte

So since I'm starting to wind down on the CAW making this year and only CAW now when I feel like it and get around to it, I'm going to consolidate all future CAW topics and just lump them in here.

Update on existing CAWs:

Kurt Angle is being reworked.

Hurricane and D'lo are ready for uploads. Just need to get the time to do so.

On to the new stuff ...

3 Faces Of Foley - READY FOR UPLOAD

This uses The D's Mick Foley as a base. Since it doesn't look like he'll finish any of his other slots and I really wanted a Mankind, here we go. The first attire for this CAW slot is the Mick Foley smiley face attire D had on his original. Credit goes to Oliber for his idea on the Mankind's sweatpants.

1921681105image2.jpg

AJ Styles - 4 OUT OF 8 ATTIRES COMPLETED - MAY 6TH

Update. All attires done.

Blue on the third attire is a little dark and will be lightened before finalized.

87584576.jpg

64778578.png

61293804.png

59528995.png

Scott Hall - 3 Attires Added 5/3/12

I wish there'd been a form for Wolf's Hall last year but I did the best I could to reproduce it considering. 4th attire is just a street attire. The body morphing is still very much a WIP.

90407748.png

73817405e.png

75120450.png

Kevin Nash - ADDED MAY 6TH

I used Slipfan's 2011 form as a base before taking this to tweak town. Yes I know Nash didn't have the sleeve during his WCW days. I kind of like the look of it so I'm keeping it.

nasho.jpg

Kevin Steen - ADDED MAY 6TH

credit to EricOwns for the tattoo PTs.

I'll fix the wristbands for the last attire before finishing this one up as well.

steen2.jpg

steene.jpg

Scott Steiner - Added May 10th, 2012

Heh?

First attire preview up.

Freakzilla/Workout DVD Promo Attire

15244252.jpg

James Storm

21119922.jpg

Hair and facial hair will be lightened some.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome work. Thank you for the time you put into these. I am glad to hear your work will be uploaded soon. I hate to be one of those guys who asks because i know most people are rude and impatient, but will you upload all your works such as Terry Funk, Booker T, Steiner. They are too good to be forgotten

it's taken me the best part of 5 months to find an angle i really like and wanna keep.. have had a couple, but then i've also deleted a couple! glad to hear your angle is still in the works!

as for foley, fantastic work as always.. i too have been wanting a decent mankind!

Nice looking Foley...

One question Dyno are you going to upload the steiners you started? I read that you were slowing down your cawering & just wondered if you will be uploading what you done of all the caws you have previewed this year?

Very nice. I wish I had gotten around to doing those CAWs, but this does look really sweet.

I thought you were dead, buddy. :(

In terms of board presence, not like ... real life.

Glad to see you, sort of, back.

Got banned from posting, but it's cleared up now.

Looking very good Dyno...I know the title topic but any chance there is gonna be a 4th attire...maybe just foley in a checked shirt/joggers combo or alternative mankind attire?

I think he stated in the first post, that the first attire for this slot is Mick Foley with Smiley shirt! ;)

3 Faces Of Foley

This uses The D's Mick Foley as a base. Since it doesn't look like he'll finish any of his other slots and I really wanted a Mankind, here we go. The first attire for this CAW slot is the Mick Foley smiley face attire D had on his original. Credit goes to Oliber for his idea on the Mankind's sweatpants.

you're gonna have to get creative with this one! it looks like another cactus jack shirt to me.. foley used to wear alot of the unofficial wwe shirts. maybe it's on ebay or something? i dunno..

if someone has the DVD, maybe take some better caps?

shirtq.png

Archived