WCW Themed WWE 12 Tracker

ApostKhan

wcw-12-tracker.jpg

COVER-TO-UPLOAD-1024x692.jpg

I had to do an Excel project for one of my multimedia classes so I decided to build a tracker for WWE 12 since all the ones I've come across were functional but looked like sh-t. So I figured I might as well share it here. Hopefully some of you can get some use out of it.

WCW 12 Rebirth Tracker.rar

TITLEHISTORY.jpg

TAB 2 - TITLE HISTORY TRACKER

Title history allows you to track your belts throughout the course of the year in WWE Universe mode.

ROSTER.jpg

TAB 3 - ROSTER

The Roster tab gives you a visual representation of your WWE 12 Universe roster as well as your current Universe champions. It also provides you with the ability to track your injured wrestlers.

STANDINGS.jpg

TAB 4 - STANDINGS

The Standings tab allows you to track the wins, losses and overall records for your Universe wrestlers.

PPVS.jpg

TAB 5 - UNIVERSE SCHEDULE

The remaining tabs follow your WWE 12 Universe schedule, allowing you to record the results from each weekly match card as well as PPV's. Raw, Smackdown and Superstars are replaced by Nitro, Thunder and WCW Saturday Night in this tracker. All PPV's feature custom match cards themed to WCW PPV's.

For instructions and all that stuff WCW ’12 Rebirth – WWE 12 Excel Stat Tracker | Apost Khan Online

Dude, this is legit!!! Any plan to do a WWE one? I would be willing to send a couple of bucks your way!

I'm going to convert this over to a WWE one since I'm apparently the only one who does a wcw season lol. I should have the WWE version uploaded some time next week after finals.

Why is AJ Styles on the cover of this when he was never in wcw?

AJ was in WCW. He wrestled in the cruiser weight tag division. I believe Air Paris was his tag partner.

Why is AJ Styles on the cover of this when he was never in wcw?

Do your research bud, AJ Styles was in WCW before.

Yep Air Styles and Air Paris teamed as Air Raid in the CW Tag Tournament...he was offered a WWE contract and asked to move to Ohio when they bought out WCW but he declined because his wife was going back to college.

Weird, I don't recall an Air Raid team. It still irks me as odd to have him on the cover though.

Why is Madison Rayne on the disc? I don't remember her being in wcw either.

He mentions on his page that he uses TNA and ROH people as well. I think he's set it up to reflect how WCW might look today if it was still around.

Weird, I don't recall an Air Raid team. It still irks me as odd to have him on the cover though.

Why is Madison Rayne on the disc? I don't remember her being in wcw either.

He mentions on his page that he uses TNA and ROH people as well. I think he's set it up to reflect how WCW might look today if it was still around.

yep. The cover and the in season art reflects the people I use on my roster in Universe. Even if AJ had never been in WCW he'd still be on the cover because hes my fav. wrestler.

Archived