WCW Themed WWE 12 Tracker

ApostKhan

Any chance you can make a mac version if possible, if you can.

I will see if I can find a way to convert it to Mac this week.

Can someone explain to me what this actually is?

It is an Excel spreadsheet for tracking what happens in your universe. You keep track of your rosters win / loss records and track each weekly show.

wont work for me

Do you have Excel? It isn't a standalone program. You need Excel to open it. Preferably Excel 2010 and you need winrar to extract the files before hand.

Almost done?

Should have the WWE one done by this weekend. I'm about halfway done with it but I had to take a break to write a 15 page research paper and study for finals. Should be done soon though. I will post it as soon as it is.

Almost done?

Should have the WWE one done by this weekend. I'm about halfway done with it but I had to take a break to write a 15 page research paper and study for finals. Should be done soon though. I will post it as soon as it is.

Good stuff!!! I'm excited!

Any chance you can make a mac version if possible, if you can.

I will see if I can find a way to convert it to Mac this week.

Can someone explain to me what this actually is?

It is an Excel spreadsheet for tracking what happens in your universe. You keep track of your rosters win / loss records and track each weekly show.

wont work for me

Do you have Excel? It isn't a standalone program. You need Excel to open it. Preferably Excel 2010 and you need winrar to extract the files before hand.

yeah i have excel i dont know whats wrong.

Any info on the WWE one? Super stoked!

90% done. It will be uploaded later today!

Can't wait man I've tried it on my friends PC and its great. Just wish there was a mac version.

Archived