Crush by The Nomodder - UPDATE 04/07/12 UPLOADED!!

The Nomodder

The moveset will NOT have the heart punch in it. Sorry to disappoint.

UNLESS

Heel Crush is a variant attire.

I don't really care about that move but I really hope we get a heel attire in this slot!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

The attires are crazy good. :nod:

:cool: That.

Even if he was basically just a good friend of Taker's realistically, I think it's awesome if you look back on Crush's time in the WWF and all the reinventions he went trough in all those years and eras they kept bringing him back for. I, personally remember marking out for Crush the most during the Kona Crush era and then that era where he became a little edgier and modern with the black, grey, and purpe outfit. But yeah, cool stuff. :)

I'd like to see his wcw/nwo revenge attire.

I thought I throw this one out. Perhaps you have some suggestions especially for the face, as he is very hard to capture right.

I already have applied some things suggested by Dr Vries, as this is based on my 2010 Crush.

A second slot is not planned for this one, Demolition attire would not really fit, but would be pointless, because Dynomyte already created his awesome Demolition, including Crush with my morphing!

Please tell me if you like it! :)

prsentationcrushhead.jpg

prsentationattire1.jpg

prsentationattire2.jpg

prsentationattire3.jpg

Have you decided on his 4th attire.

Its a pity no one this year made a smoking gunns team as ive practially begged tyrant to bring back the new generation project but hes not moving on his answer sadly.

• 2 weeks later...

Not yet decided.

You are the second to ask me for Smoking Gunns. I really have to think about it...

Am I? We really need more New Generation era tag teams like the Gunns and MOM and Quebecers.

Quebecers are in the works!

Not yet decided.

You are the second to ask me for Smoking Gunns. I really have to think about it...

Am I? We really need more New Generation era tag teams like the Gunns and MOM and Quebecers.

Quebecers are in the works!

That would be great to see the Quebecers in a WWE game.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived