Crush by The Nomodder - UPDATE 04/07/12 UPLOADED!!

The Nomodder

Although there is no Heel Crush attire in the end, I hope some of you enjoy playing with him anyway!

He is great to play with, mainly because of the great moveset by The Knight! ;)

Search tags: IAMNOMODDER / THE KNIGHT / CAWS.WS

=========================================================================

I thought I throw this one out. Perhaps you have some suggestions especially for the face, as he is very hard to capture right.

I already have applied some things suggested by Dr Vries, as this is based on my 2010 Crush.

A second slot is not planned for this one, Demolition attire would not really fit, but would be pointless, because Dynomyte already created his awesome Demolition, including Crush with my morphing!

Please tell me if you like it! :)

prsentationcrushhead.jpg

prsentationattire1.jpg

prsentationattire2.jpg

prsentationattire3.jpg

prsentationattire4.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the nice replies. A second slot is not planned for this one, Demolition attire would not really fit, but would be pointless, because Dynomyte already created his awesome Demolition, including Crush with my morphing!

The final attire is already in the making and will be one of his heel run. (mid 90s)

Fantastic attires you go here. Dont forget the one where he wore a yellow top and purple trousers.

Id go against the Heel Kona version as their was far too many variations on that attire so best left for another slot.

He also wore this attire a fair bit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dw1vG7GAts

This was another variant

Until now I had planned to make a heel crush attire as number 4, but perhaps this will be a pure surfer slot! I'm not sure yet!

Hopefully. I hated it when they turned him heel as he was massively over and had a great push.

You can't have Heart Punch as a finisher anyway. Plus in my opinion the heart punch in the game is kinda dumb. it would have been better if there was one without the heart attack animation.

But I still look foward to seeing the moveset by The Knight.

But I do hope there is a Heel crush Slot with maybe one or two of the attires being his jailbird look.

Archived