Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Nomodder

Crush by The Nomodder - UPDATE 04/07/12 UPLOADED!!

Although there is no Heel Crush attire in the end, I hope some of you enjoy playing with him anyway!

He is great to play with, mainly because of the great moveset by The Knight! ;)

Search tags: IAMNOMODDER / THE KNIGHT / CAWS.WS

=========================================================================

I thought I throw this one out. Perhaps you have some suggestions especially for the face, as he is very hard to capture right.

I already have applied some things suggested by Dr Vries, as this is based on my 2010 Crush.

A second slot is not planned for this one, Demolition attire would not really fit, but would be pointless, because Dynomyte already created his awesome Demolition, including Crush with my morphing!

Please tell me if you like it! :)

prsentationcrushhead.jpg

prsentationattire1.jpg

prsentationattire2.jpg

prsentationattire3.jpg

prsentationattire4.jpg

Attires are awesome, but not really seeing Adams in his face, but I bet you'll get there! ;)

Are you planning on doing a second slot, nWo and Kronik for example?

Thanks for the nice replies. A second slot is not planned for this one, Demolition attire would not really fit, but would be pointless, because Dynomyte already created his awesome Demolition, including Crush with my morphing!

The final attire is already in the making and will be one of his heel run. (mid 90s)

I understand completely! School comes first!

But I'm definitely looking forward to your movesets!! :)

love the attires! i think the face needs to be rounded out maybe a bit wider.. from what i remember crushs face always looked a bit chunky.

Fantastic attires you go here. Dont forget the one where he wore a yellow top and purple trousers.

Id go against the Heel Kona version as their was far too many variations on that attire so best left for another slot.

He also wore this attire a fair bit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dw1vG7GAts

This was another variant

Until now I had planned to make a heel crush attire as number 4, but perhaps this will be a pure surfer slot! I'm not sure yet!

Until now I had planned to make a heel crush attire as number 4, but perhaps this will be a pure surfer slot! I'm not sure yet!

Hopefully. I hated it when they turned him heel as he was massively over and had a great push.

Personaly id love the last slot to be heel still, the purple and black outfit was cool!

I like it. The outfits look great. I think something about his cheeks makes his face look a little off. I think you did a awesome job. Crush has a pretty cool move set. Stoked to be able to give somebody the heart punch

Yeah, I'm still trying to improve the face, the moveset is in the making by The Knight. So it is in very good hands! :)

The moveset will NOT have the heart punch in it. Sorry to disappoint.

UNLESS

Heel Crush is a variant attire.

You can't have Heart Punch as a finisher anyway. Plus in my opinion the heart punch in the game is kinda dumb. it would have been better if there was one without the heart attack animation.

But I still look foward to seeing the moveset by The Knight.

But I do hope there is a Heel crush Slot with maybe one or two of the attires being his jailbird look.