PURORESU PROJECT - COMPLETED |TENKOJI UPLOADED

Oliber.

SUWAMA is like a juicey flame broiled double decker Good Burger, topped with fresh and neatly cut tomato's and lettuce, hold the onions. Then again topped with thinly cut cheesse layered atop the double decker patty in between the freshly toasted, with a hint of nutmeg to the buggered sprinkling of seasame seeds, topped to the brim with "Ed's secret sauce".

In short, looks really really dam..

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SUWAMA is like a juicey flame broiled double decker Good Burger, topped with fresh and neatly cut tomato's and lettuce, hold the onions. Then again topped with thinly cut cheesse layered atop the double decker patty in between the freshly toasted, with a hint of nutmeg to the buggered sprinkling of seasame seeds, topped to the brim with "Ed's secret sauce".

In short, looks really really dam..

@NY Lins thanks for the kind words sir, glad you like him. :)

I'm taking a break for a day or two, then will finalize my roster.

Got around 4 or 5 more CAWs to go, I'm really enjoying this project so far.

For the meantime, I just had an epic 28 minute battle between Kenny Omega and Kazuki Hashimoto.

I'm starting to like the gameplay of this game again.

kazukiVSomega.jpg

kazukiVSomega2.jpg

Kenny Omega won with the Katayoku no Tenshi (28:32)

U planning on uploading Omega? I got Nakamura--- and I gotta say that I had the BIGGEST laugh ever when I saw the in ring part of his entrance!!! It does resemble his in real life tho.. lol..

@RIGHTEOUS Lol, there's no other choices but Maryse :lol:

Yup, I'll be uploading Omega, Kojima and Tenzan.

Yeah man, I laughed out loud for real!!! Looking forward 2 Omega-- gotta hit Zangief's Ultra on somebody! Have u considered a Prince Devitt? I had 1, but lost it when my data corrupted, and I cant remember who made it.

@RIGHTEOUS. Nope, Ruaidri already made a good one, though i tweaked it up and change the skin tone. :)

@MR. TKO , Yup, in fact, he's in progress.

After 2 hours, Akira Tozawa.

AkiraTozawa.jpg

Tozawapreview.jpg

Sorry for the pic quality.

@xUNBREAKABLEx : Thanks man, I saw your Tozawa, it's good too. Try to finish it. :)

@MR. TKO: As of now, I don't know anyone willing to do him. But if I have slots or time, I might do him. I just need refs, and time.

Also. two Dragon Gate guys coming up.

@xUNBREAKABLEx : Nope, my theme for this save is current Puroresu stars, I want to make him, but I only have limited slots.

If we get 100 or unlimited slots in the future I'm sure to include him.

Also, uploaded list for today:

• Yuji Nagata
  • Takashi Sugiura
  • Daisuke Sekimoto
  • Kenny Omega
  • Togi Makabe

Got 3 more slots to fill.

Archived