TCsinger09

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UPDATED:

Marti Belle

ADDED ATTIRES FOR:

Marti Belle

That looks amazing! The only thing I would possibly change is the red shorts underneath to the shorts that kelly usually wears that are default pink but wow so good! I hope its on CC soon!

They are actually pts over black shorts

Someone mentioned her PT's LOL. Do you know when u'll upload her? Any update on the Emma situation?

OH yea they did mention her top pt LOL...im really not sure on either of them getting really bored with the game lately

uhhhh wow these are all incredible!

THANK YOU :)

Someone mentioned her PT's LOL. Do you know when u'll upload her? Any update on the Emma situation?

OH yea they did mention her top pt LOL...im really not sure on either of them getting really bored with the game lately

uhhhh wow these are all incredible!

THANK YOU :)

Thank you for taking the time time to type up all those formulas! I know from experience that thats a shit ton of not fun and it gets old real fast...so for you to type them all up..is very nice of you.

Will u please put up the formula,s for your tara and Your jilian hall

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, but i'm not sure if i will post their formulas or not. It's all ready very close to WWE13's release date and I'm not entirely happy with them or at least Jillian (I don't really get the feedback anymore like i used to in past games). Who knows though I might just surprise you. It really all depends if CAW mode is the same next year.

I'm soooo sorry TehKardashianKing123 I completely forgot about you wanting Marti Belle.I haven't been on my ps3 for at least a week,but i'm on it right now and i will post her(she only has one attire though)

It's OK! I can wait... I'm pretty busy as it is with school and whatnot. Hell, I even made my own crappy version of Marti from scratch! :P

Once you upload it, I'll delete the one I made myself and keep it 'till WWE '13 comes out! :)

Archived