ObsessedW/divas MONSTER Topic: NEW STUFF!! 9/20/2012

TCsinger09

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm terribly sorry it has been taking so long to get the formulas out.I really haven't felt like getting on wwe12...it kinda depresses me bc nothing was really fixed with cc a d that was my favorite part.

on a more positive note the list has been updated and Dawn Marie is in the wwe12 tab

@obsessedW/divas could you post the formulas on here as well because I can't access CC because I don't have internet connection and I'm probably NOT the only one. You can inbox/PM the formulas if possible I would like all the current Divas formulas. I'm not rushing you or anything I know you have ALOT of request and you have a life so you can't do it all, please everyone so I understand.

• 2 weeks later...

Your caws are amazing and I think overall you are the best female caw maker (some might have slightly better faces or attires but not both) I was wondering if you had any plans of uploading Gail as I think your paint tool and body morphs are amazing and your brooke too would be awesome to download.

Maybe you could make Cameron Lynn next with her funkettes attire and her attire from her match with aksana? Hopefully they put furry boots in the new game.

Also I was wondering if you had any plans of making Jazz as I would love to see someone with your ability make her!

Your caws are amazing and I think overall you are the best female caw maker (some might have slightly better faces or attires but not both) I was wondering if you had any plans of uploading Gail as I think your paint tool and body morphs are amazing and your brooke too would be awesome to download.

Maybe you could make Cameron Lynn next with her funkettes attire and her attire from her match with aksana? Hopefully they put furry boots in the new game.

Also I was wondering if you had any plans of making Jazz as I would love to see someone with your ability make her!

welcome to caws.ws

Ty so much that means alot. I do have a Cameron made just not posted in this topic and I might just take a stab at jazz

Can't wait for the Candice Michelle Formula :)

sorry for such a long wait I haven't been able to get to a computer

We want more formulas!!

not rushing you, take your time...

lol I know I'm trying to get to a computer. I've been saving up and I'm almost there :)

welcome to caws.ws

Ty so much that means alot. I do have a Cameron made just not posted in this topic and I might just take a stab at jazz

We want more formulas!!

lol I know I'm trying to get to a computer. I've been saving up and I'm almost there :)

What happened to it? It broke or just sucks badly?

welcome to caws.ws

We want more formulas!!

it broke

welcome to caws.ws

We want more formulas!!

it broke

That explains your absence. So who's next on your list?

Archived