*UPLOADED*"Coming down the aisle,weighing 505 pounds Yoko...ZUNA!!"

Kush™

yokoh.png

yokobody.png

*UPLOADED* Finally got it uploaded complete 4 attires will post pics if i can be arsed Tag is BME.

One of my all time favourites,underated imo.I think i did my best on trying to capture the body morph,Dont just say "Body Morph looks off" give me suggestion or what part to work on.

The other 2 attires are White Tights/RedBelt and Black Tights/Red Belt.This will have an render and Titantron.

There is a yoko caw I got off live that has the body absolultly nailed, but the face is not as good as yours if you could maybe combine the two it would be awesome! Just a shame we cant make his finisher.

I tried pming but I got a message saying that there was an error delivering it....

" Hey man I know that it has been ages since we last spoke about your Mesias. I wasn't sure if you were going to finish him or not so I talked to West Coast Caws on Youtube about it, and he said that he'd be down to make a Mesias if you still have Mesias I could get the form off you and give it to him and he'd credit you for the morphs and he could do the paint tools himself. I just don't want to see your hard work go to waste. Plus I'm selfish and I want a good El Mesias any way I can get one! peace let me know what's going on with your caw so I can get it on live!"

I tried pming but I got a message saying that there was an error delivering it....

" Hey man I know that it has been ages since we last spoke about your Mesias. I wasn't sure if you were going to finish him or not so I talked to West Coast Caws on Youtube about it, and he said that he'd be down to make a Mesias if you still have Mesias I could get the form off you and give it to him and he'd credit you for the morphs and he could do the paint tools himself. I just don't want to see your hard work go to waste. Plus I'm selfish and I want a good El Mesias any way I can get one! peace let me know what's going on with your caw so I can get it on live!"

Of course,i will send you the formula glad it will be getting use.

Can anyone hit me up with a moveset?

• 2 months later...

Archived