Jerry Lynn - Uploaded - 2012 TNA slot added to CC

NickBreaker!

15th May Update.

Decided to do the 2012 slot after all - pretty basic but if you prefer a more modern look rather than the mixed slot then get involved, just added to CC now. Otherwise here is the cas. file and his tron and MP3 theme - dont say I'm not good to y'all.

2012 slot - uploaded

http://www.mediafire...2f876dyvh2ili2s

5etr37.jpg

2ivjvp.jpg

29mppqf.jpg

mixed slot - uploaded

2irqfr4.jpg

dxdcwj.jpg

293zkep.jpg

be9d1w.jpg

qrhxjk.jpg

Thnks to nao619 for the pics

uploaded - nickbreaker, caws.ws, knight

http://www.mediafire...8cexknwhk75rpwk

file contains:

Cas. file with 4 attires (as shown)

WWF tron and theme (thanks to XHPDAMAGER for tron)

2 x renders

Thanks to The Knight for the moves, tweaked by me.

Also a big thanks to Mascara Dorada for the PTs and to Sac for helping with the logos.

Not a lot of interest in poor Jerry Lynn, I can see why he was moaning about everyone overlooking him for RVD in TNA recently.

I guess this is what happens when you go straight to upload instead of a lengthy preview period.

Anyway, I was thinking of uploading another slot, with more current attires (ROH Champ/2011 TNA) but only if there was enough interest although given there was only 17 replies to this (sob) I don't like his chances, but I wanted to offer it anyway.

Here is what I can offer.

1z31fma.jpg

Perhaps a little dull as they are really just colour variations but I wanted to throw it out there, plus I really only like current/most recent looks in my game.

I found a really nice way to get the textured look on the gold attire too.

If cats are keen, then lemme know

haha ok well sorry kid but this is a 'Current' slot.

ECW was a LONG time ago, If I did that attire the face, hair and body wouldn't fit, I like the yellow ECW attire too and I did have the logos for it, but primarally I gotta lookn after my own interests and I'm not gonna spend time on an attire I'm not gonna use.

I want the most current/recent looks in my Universe as I'm not a fan of the time machine aspect with maybe Dean Ambrose VS ECW Jerry Lynn VS Road Warrior Hawk VS Eddie G - understand, sorry if that upsets you, if you dont mind the shitey quality I'm sure there are plenty ECW Lynns on CC.

Archived