Should THQ use unsigned bands in WWE '13?

face82

the reason I suggested unsigned bands was the fact it would cost NOTHING as many bands would be willing. and although a lot of local unsigned bands tend to suck, some unsigned bands are spectacular, and there is enough online in many different genres that dont suck. It would just be a case of thq posting on facebook and other social media sites saying they need bands, and then picking the best from the pile.

I too found Nonpoint from hearing "Bullet With A Name" on one of the games. I think this could be a good thing for both parties.

no u assume it wont cost nothing franky i dont see any band nowadays doing it without out charging a little something something

From an artists perspective, having your song be played on a video game, which is widely bought nationally, is more than enough compensation for an unsigned artist. It's guaranteed free promotion, which in turn, opens the door for more opportunity.

I think what THQ should do is go the way of EA with their games. They design/use whatever music they want, but allow you to import any music you want to then have a jukebox option to enable/disable music you want to use for menus and such. Would make me and a few people I know not have to mute their TV and listen to music over their sound systems or computers while they design.

*Edit: too tired, grammar gets the best of me. Anyways, wow, only my first post???... crazy*

Archived