Lance Storm,Sting,Keiji Muto CAW FORMULAS

stonecold97nh

oh im sorry that i got weird or i can say that stupid answers ok this is Wrestlers CAWS CAWS create a wrestler and on the CAW list side there are only dlc only ok and i cant create a wrestler only with the help of and stupid picture ok i only want that anybody that has these guys has these caws and show me the morphs OK

wah WHAT !?

oh im sorry that i got weird or i can say that stupid answers ok this is Wrestlers CAWS CAWS create a wrestler and on the CAW list side there are only dlc only ok and i cant create a wrestler only with the help of and stupid picture ok i only want that anybody that has these guys has these caws and show me the morphs OK

wah WHAT !?

Ok.....Can somebody translate this?

You have to browse thru the pages. Some creators post the morphs some don't. If you can't download them from CC you can allways post a request in the request section and hope the best.

Or ask a creator via Personal Message if he could mail you the form.

Most guys/girls around here are quite nice people and they will answer you in a friendly way if you ask them politely.

• 2 weeks later...

LMFAO...WHAT! WHAT!

stonecold97nh - Hey I hear what ya mean. I mean I hate how forums are so "proper and perfect'' too. I mean you asked for formulas in the requests area, and I can see why. Some people just make things more complicated that everything should be. "Dont bump topic" and all that. But I see it from their side too where they want everything square and easy to find. If the guys in charge who set this forum up see this, I recommend an easy way. Under each game section, you got Wrestler Caws, Non Wrestler Caws, and all that, put a Formulas Posted section for the people like stonecold97nh, myself and a whole lot of others out there who dont have their gaming systems hooked to the internet. That way, we don't annoy each other on either side of it.

Archived