TNA Star May Be Going Back to WWE When Contract Expires?

Chazzle.

Matt Morgan stated in a Livecast that once his contract with TNA is up later this year he may be headed back to WWE.

“I have another year left on my contract with TNA,” he said. “My fifth of five years. I signed a five year deal with them four years ago. I believe in October it will be up. The way it works is I’m a businessman first and foremost, right? And you try to keep your options open as much as humanly possible. I did start with WWE. They gave me a lot of tools and a lot of knowledge and I was trained by some of the best big men this business has ever had and learned a lot of things from those people over there in WWE. So I was very very lucky.”

He said it was a mistake for WWE to release him five years ago, but he understands in retrospect the circumstances that led to his being part of layoffs in 2005.

“Unfortunately, unluckily I came there during a time when there was a revolving door. The day I got released I believe we lost 22 other guys in a two days span on a Thursday as well as Black Friday in 2005. I believe it was one of those wrong places, wrong time. Timing is everything in this sport.”

Source: WNZ

Thought I would post this here as he is talking about WWE. I wouldn't mind seeing him back in WWE. He is one of my current favourites in TNA and I can see him doing well if he does come back.

Im going to say no i wouldnt wanna see this. And heres why. Personally i find Morgan boring as hell BUT hes pretty good in the ring and i just feel if he were to return he wouldnt be used as well as TNA is using him. Unless one of the circumstances that he sees going back for is a guaranteed push i think it would be better for him to stay in TNA and remain a bigger part of the roster.

I thought it was going to be RVD. I love Morgan though so I accept him coming back.

I read on WNZ that RVD has re-signed a one-year deal with TNA.

Good, let his stale boring self stay there.

that's how I feel about morgan actually

Morgan would be better off biding his time. We have Brodus Clay, Lord Tensai, and Ryback and I'm sure they've got some others in developmental who fit the monster mold. Plus Zeke and Mason Ryan are just hanging around. Morgan would probably get lost in the shuffle unless they have big plans for him.

As much as I like Morgan, there are just too many big guys currently coming out the woodwork (Tensai, Lesnar and Ryback) like NewF'nShow said. And while they've been AWOL for months now, they've also got Ryan and Big Zeke waiting in the wings. I'd prefer Morgan stick around in TNA and go after the TV Title and build it up.

Archived