Cage Matches with Stipulations Planned for WWE's No Way Out Pay-Per-View, News on the Kane vs. Orton Feud, More

Chazzle.

People are reading this wrong. There will not be a Steel Cage Lumber Jack match. The purpose of No Way Out is for the wrestlers to not be able to leave the ring. Steel Cage matches prevent leaving the ring during the match, as do lumberj ack match and handcuff matches. Not every match is a cage match.

This. I'm shocked no one else realized this.

I did. :XD:

if u read it right it saids

Rumors a few months back were that No Way Out would feature more cage matches, similar to TNA's Lockdown pay-per-view. The synopsis below indicates cage matches with various stipulations. Here's the DVD synopsis:

People are reading this wrong. There will not be a Steel Cage Lumber Jack match. The purpose of No Way Out is for the wrestlers to not be able to leave the ring. Steel Cage matches prevent leaving the ring during the match, as do lumberj ack match and handcuff matches. Not every match is a cage match.

This. I'm shocked no one else realized this.

I did. :XD:

if u read it right it saids

Rumors a few months back were that No Way Out would feature more cage matches, similar to TNA's Lockdown pay-per-view. The synopsis below indicates cage matches with various stipulations. Here's the DVD synopsis:

"find new and innovative ways to prevent opponents from escaping. All stipulations in place, which may include Lumberjack, Strap, Chain, Steel Cage, Handcuff Matches or more will ensure no respite from the chaos inside the ring."

It means the PPV will have Cage Matches, Lumberjack Matches etc.

I guess it's like that because it would be exactly the same as the TNA Lockdown PPV.

Archived