The Sim-opotom-enos collab thread: All caw's Uploaded and all packs released 19/09

nCo

Thank you for doing an incredilble WWE Angle. Your preview is insanely good. I've been waiting for a top quality Angle for ages and if your other three slots are as great as your first I wont be able to put my game down for days. Now if someone can do a Shane McMahon we can recreate some epic matches. Well done sir

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't had much time to work on this...in the process of trying to piece together a second attire but it's giving me a bit of a headache, think i'm getting there now though..just hope i have enough layers to finish it off. All being well i hope to have a preview of the second attire tomorrow.

I haven't had much time to work on this...in the process of trying to piece together a second attire but it's giving me a bit of a headache, think i'm getting there now though..just hope i have enough layers to finish it off. All being well i hope to have a preview of the second attire tomorrow.

Take your time fam, no rush... Tis better to measure 10 times and cut only once.. Then to measure once, and cut 10 times.

Second attire is done, not sure what to do with the warrior t-shirt, or for that matter what to do for a 4th and final attire. As i said this is already a mixed tna/wwe slot so any and all ideas/suggestions are welcome.

Just... beautiful. I say keep the shirt, it makes a nice change. What's the plans for attires 3&4? Still doing WM21? I wouldn't mind seeing either his "Team Angle" one from WM19, or his TNA flame attire for no. 4. Also, if you're gonna' go with shirts, have you thought about his Warrior shirt from early 2011, I freaking love that one

Kurt Angle Moveset vid coming up shortly!

Cheers dude i'd be lost without ya ;)

Just... beautiful. I say keep the shirt, it makes a nice change. What's the plans for attires 3&4? Still doing WM21? I wouldn't mind seeing either his "Team Angle" one from WM19, or his TNA flame attire for no. 4. Also, if you're gonna' go with shirts, have you thought about his Warrior shirt from early 2011, I freaking love that one

Thanks :) and i kinda have my heart set on the WM21 attire, i've already cleaned the main emblem up in photoshop so the rest of the pts for that shouldnt take too long. As for the 4th attire i'm very much open to suggestions as this is pretty much gonna be my last caw for wwe 12. Refs are welcome too :)

The new attire looks great. Really liking the t-shirt too. Since you're taking suggestions for attires, I'll go ahead and throw this one out there. Can't really find any good refs of it though.

Interesting shout that mate, only thing is he'll be a baldy as i'm keeping the face current for all attires + i dont think there are any great hairs available for angle anyway but will sure consider the option :)

Oh it's true!!!

You are a true saint sammy ;) thank you so much for taking the time and effort with the movesets, they really are ace.

woooo 2nd attire is great! you are amazing, for the t-shirt I agree with TheBirdSolution

Glad you like it...if i had time i would definitely split it over 8 attires (4 TNA/4 WWE) but i'm afraid i just don't have that time available.

Lovin the second attire! Great work! Ajsim, since this may be your last caw, why not go out with a bang and try the red, white, n blue camo attire from when he faced undertaker n the rock eh? If anyone can pull it off, I bet you can. ;)

Pretty sure thats the one Righteous mentioned earlier in the thread somewhere...that'll make it 2 votes for camo now then.

Keep suggestions coming as i dont have much left to do pt wise for the WM21 attire.

I think I'm missing what we're voting for, but I would love to see the "You Suck" shirt. I could give you some refs for his WM22 atire if you wanna do that for the last one.

We voting for the Red, White and Blue camo attire.. It's in the vids on the previous page..

Thanks for the ref vids on the previous page @ Davide_Prince96, they'll come in useful should the 4th attire be the camo. I'm trying to rack my brain for alternative options as well, he's had some pretty great attires through the years.

Anyone got any other suggestions?

Thanks for the ref vids on the previous page @ Davide_Prince96, they'll come in useful should the 4th attire be the camo. I'm trying to rack my brain for alternative options as well, he's had some pretty great attires through the years.

I can give you some refs for his WM21, 22, or ECW ONS attires if you want to do one of those. Although, I think the ONS and WM22 attires are the same, but with different shirts.

I think I'm missing what we're voting for, but I would love to see the "You Suck" shirt. I could give you some refs for his WM22 atire if you wanna do that for the last one.

We voting for the Red, White and Blue camo attire.. It's in the vids on the previous page..

Oh alright, my browser didn't load the videos then.

kurt angle looks awesome

any chance of his new olympic attires hes been wearing recently?

Gimme some refs and i'll have a look at it ;)

here's finally a still photo for his camo attire :)

tumblr_m2e6sxP8771rsysnbo1_400.jpg

but other attire suggestions..i like his WWE attires more than his TNA attires so mines will be biased :um:

his attire for when he finally shaved bald by Edge [should be his easiest to create..so far only have gifs as references though]

tumblr_m3xaggPVOE1r6v2bdo1_250.gif

or a team angle attire with the sweatsuit for the entrance attire [assuming you have enough time/layers/patience]

tumblr_lq43riev6Z1qbsdxpo1_500.png

06.jpg

That camo attire looks different to the one in the vids or are my eyes playing tricks on me? lol. Thanks for the refs though, i was thinking maybe a team angle...really considering making it a 2 slot/8 attire job again. I'll see how i'm feeling in terms of time and motivation.

Just noticed something on Kurt. His abdominal area, and waist looks a lil thin.. Looks like it needs to be a lil wider.

Yep you're right, haven't finalized the face or body morphs just yet ;)

I can give you some refs for his WM21, 22, or ECW ONS attires if you want to do one of those. Although, I think the ONS and WM22 attires are the same, but with different shirts.

Oh alright, my browser didn't load the videos then.

Yep the more refs and suggestions the better dude cheers :)

Archived