The Sim-opotom-enos collab thread: All caw's Uploaded and all packs released 19/09

nCo

Just 2 let you know-- I havent 4got about Camacho's moveset. lol.. Restarting my entire save has proven incredibly time consuming, and I'm not even half way done!!! I will get his done 2day, gotta finish up my Shawn Michaels, and Mike Awesome movesets 2day as well.. Camacho's moveset is gonna be pretty slim tho,especially his finishers--- A headbutt, and a Facebuster (quite weak for a guy his size). I hope that he overhauls his moves now that he is on the main roster. But, I will do the best I can with him..

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just 2 let you know-- I havent 4got about Camacho's moveset. lol.. Restarting my entire save has proven incredibly time consuming, and I'm not even half way done!!! I will get his done 2day, gotta finish up my Shawn Michaels, and Mike Awesome movesets 2day as well.. Camacho's moveset is gonna be pretty slim tho,especially his finishers--- A headbutt, and a Facebuster (quite weak for a guy his size). I hope that he overhauls his moves now that he is on the main roster. But, I will do the best I can with him..

Coolio bud, thanks a lot. I've attempted one myself but didn't get far lol. I'm sure whatever you come up with will be more than good enough :)

Coolio bud, thanks a lot. I've attempted one myself but didn't get far lol. I'm sure whatever you come up with will be more than good enough :)

Why thank you my good man! :D . It's funny, I look back at my 1st couple of movesets from WWE12, and I look at my sets now and I can really see my evolution as a moveset maker. I have really honed my craft. I think it makes a BIG difference with me being a HUGE fan, and loving and respecting the sport like I do. At 1st I jus wanted 2 put the moves on the list, and that was that. Now, I really want the player to feel like they are truly controlling the wrestler, in the way that they see them in matches.. It's especially dependent on where I place the moves, and deciding sigs and finishers. I want you to be able to end matches just as you see them do it in real life! So yeah, I really enjoy doing movesets!! LOL..

Aight fam, I am about 80% done with his moveset! I think you are gonna be pleasantly surprised :XD: . I got a fish fry 2 head to, but hopefully I can finsih up 2nite. Definitely no later than 2morrow.. Some of his matches almost put me 2 sleep! lol

Good to hear dude, thanks for your efforts they're very much appreciated :) just waiting on a pt fix then i'll hopefully have an updated preview of Angle in his first attire soon...face has been tweaked quite a bit.

Good to hear dude, thanks for your efforts they're very much appreciated :) just waiting on a pt fix then i'll hopefully have an updated preview of Angle in his first attire soon...face has been tweaked quite a bit.

Will you make more slots for Angle? (maybe WWE and TNA)?

Dude, that Angle is absoloutely ridiculous fam!!! Seriously-- excellent job. Not sure what other attires u are gonna do, but I have 1 request-- his attire with the American Flag going diagnollay going across it, with the white shoes.. I think The D used it on his Angle last year. I'll get a pic later.. I'll put ur moveset up 2morrow! :D

Dude, that Angle is absoloutely ridiculous fam!!! Seriously-- excellent job. Not sure what other attires u are gonna do, but I have 1 request-- his attire with the American Flag going diagnollay going across it, with the white shoes.. I think The D used it on his Angle last year. I'll get a pic later.. I'll put ur moveset up 2morrow! :D

I know the one you mean dude, was planning that one too...hope i can pull it off. Not sure which other ones i'm gonna do. Planning on leaving the TNA attires to my collab partner but not sure when they'll be ready as he's had a lot on himself as of late.

:offtopic: I'm just getting a little frustrated at the moment with caw'ing in general, don't seem to be receiving much feedback considering the time and effort that's being put in. Guess its to do with not having a cap card, not being a member for 5 years plus or maybe just not being up to a certain standard. I don't know what the problem is but I came on here to try and contribute to the community...at the moment it just feels like there isn't much point in giving up what little free time i have when there are others more than capable of doing in days what will take me weeks. Not going for a sympathy vote here just saying how it is.

I really appreciate your work AJ and I am sure that nobody doubts your Cawing skills in anyway. In my opinion you're one of the best caw makers here. I know how you feel when it comes to feeling that nobody appreciates your work because I am in the same boat as you.

I know the one you mean dude, was planning that one too...hope i can pull it off. Not sure which other ones i'm gonna do. Planning on leaving the TNA attires to my collab partner but not sure when they'll be ready as he's had a lot on himself as of late.

:offtopic: I'm just getting a little frustrated at the moment with caw'ing in general, don't seem to be receiving much feedback considering the time and effort that's being put in. Guess its to do with not having a cap card, not being a member for 5 years plus or maybe just not being up to a certain standard. I don't know what the problem is but I came on here to try and contribute to the community...at the moment it just feels like there isn't much point in giving up what little free time i have when there are others more than capable of doing in days what will take me weeks. Not going for a sympathy vote here just saying how it is.

I feel you fam, real talk.. We ALL appreciate your work.. And you ARE on the top tier of cawers bro. But, you gotta be a cawer because you enjoy it, ya know. I do movesets because I enjoy them.. I like coming on the forums and seeing 1 of ya'lls awesome caws, and having ya'll allow me 2 do a moveset 4 u. If you stop cawing, there is a good chance that I'll develop a studder---- PUH, PUH, PUH, PLEASE DONT DO THAT TO ME!!! :spas:

lol @ the big daddy reference..but Simbad, you do an excellent job at CAWing. But the lack of feedback i'm gonna guess comes from too many people wanting different CAWS all at the same exact time, and then gets impatient when they don't get the CAW when THEY want it..rather than waiting for the maker to be satisfied they want it when its half finished...i dont know how to make CAWs but i can see how easily frustrating it is.

Archived