The Sim-opotom-enos collab thread: All caw's Uploaded and all packs released 19/09

nCo

hey simbad how long for kane dude really can't wait for this 1 it's gonna be an awesome addition to my roster, think i'll make him my world chapion

also dude just a thought but if you have a spare attire slot left on kane when finished can you copy your slot 2 mayb and then edit it so you turn everything that's black except for elbow pads, gloves, boots, and his designs, because i been playing around with your current kane and it makes a truly awesome BIG RED MACHINE dude, but the design you use at the top of the front of his costume contains that black part to cover his centre of his chest to make it look more realistc to kanes costume, so i couldn't edit that and make it red without loosing everything so maybe you could do that 4 me, would be eternally grateful

Dont know when i'm gonna get round to revisting Kane but i definitely want to re-work the mask texture, maybe add strands of hair in a few places and DEFINITELY add his latest attire. I'm kinda hoping the longer i hold off the more chance of a final variation but i'm afraid i wont be adding a custom slot. I may upload the pt's as a compromise though :)

Singlet...RYBACK!?! Hopefully Titus O'Neil, Darren Young and Jinder Mahal are also crossing your thoughts lol Keep up the good work

:shift:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and also dude if possible when you finish your kane would you be able make it so he can have 4 pyros 4 his entrance, or if you can't do that could you get someone to do it 4 you as he now has red smoke during his entrance as well so will make it really realistic, also just a question how do i put kanes custom titantron into my game??

and also dude if possible when you finish your kane would you be able make it so he can have 4 pyros 4 his entrance, or if you can't do that could you get someone to do it 4 you as he now has red smoke during his entrance as well so will make it really realistic, also just a question how do i put kanes custom titantron into my game??

I'll see what i can do when i get round to it, and that other thing cant be discussed here sorry.

Was just the texture for Camacho finished or was his attires done too and you're just waiting on the moveset?

Texture has only just been fixed but im in work today, should have a bit of time when i get home to apply it so providing it looks ok, should just need applying and a moveset :) hope to preview something else too :)

Was just the texture for Camacho finished or was his attires done too and you're just waiting on the moveset?

Texture has only just been fixed but im in work today, should have a bit of time when i get home to apply it so providing it looks ok, should just need applying and a moveset :) hope to preview something else too :)

Oh cool, hopefully you can have him up by the 8th so I'm able to download him. Unless Xbox does that $1 Gold deal again soon.

Oh cool, hopefully you can have him up by the 8th so I'm able to download him. Unless Xbox does that $1 Gold deal again soon.

I will do my best to have him ready for Friday :)

ok dude cheers anyways

here's a ref pic 4 maybe a suggestion of a new texture for his mask

http://i39.tinypic.com/zw1aiq.jpg

Erm 99.9% sure that is the texture Zurick was working on...and as much as i like it i aint in the habit of stealing someone elses work. I'll do the best i can though when i get round to it thats all i can promise.

Anyway first post updated...no preview of Camacho as he needs quite a bit of work. To the other 2 guys i said i'd help out...of the 3 textures im afraid only one has come out decent, i can only apologise but will get round to getting the other ones right eventually..anyway i'll pm you further details. Hope the latest preview is liked, its only early but shaping up pretty well I think.

Big ups for CAW of the week fam!!! Well since I saw you *coughing* my name, I got some good news---- I just finshed my Kurt moveset like yesterday!!! :dance: Soooo, I'll have that up within the next few days.. Since I decided to re-do my whole universe, I am re-doing movesets as well.

Angle looks awesome did u use any texture on him ?

Yeah, i customized a few different variations in the hope one would turn out ok...pleased to say it did. But i still have the hard part of doing the singlet outlines as i've never attempted it before, hoping to get help on the attires though :)

Hello there AjSim

I am pleased to say that your Hunico is this weeks CAW of The Week!

http://caws.ws/news/...week-17-hunico/

Thank you very much man appreciated :)

Well deserved! Great work as always Aj!! Thank you for your time and effort.

No probs dude as long as people still get use out of them i'll keep making them.

Big ups for CAW of the week fam!!! Well since I saw you *coughing* my name, I got some good news---- I just finshed my Kurt moveset like yesterday!!! :dance: Soooo, I'll have that up within the next few days.. Since I decided to re-do my whole universe, I am re-doing movesets as well.

Thats VERY good news Samue...erm i mean Righteous haha ;) any chance of a Camacho/Donny Marlow one as I'm hoping to get that finished and uploaded by the weekend so I can concentrate on Mr Angle...tweaked for an hour or so before work today (because I'm a geek) and it looks a lot better already...still nowhere near happy yet but i'll get there :)

Thank you. Well first post is updated...Camacho is pretty much final now so just need to add alternative attires (should take all of 5 mins), renders and a moveset. One thing that would be appreciated is some side profile shots of Camacho as i cant find any clear ones. Not much love for Angle at the mo...still gonna finish him though seeing as i've already made a start.

O_O can't wait to dowload Camacho

for side profile shots I found only this...

xfssl.png

Thanks for that, Camacho is now complete just needs some moves adding...hopefully will have this up by tomorrow. Angle attires are underway too so hope they turn out ok as this will be useful for something else im attempting ;) Speaking of which after this and Angle are done i'll get back to the people im helping out/collabing with (havent forgot about you), and may attempt my first ever diva as ive had a request i cant really turn down. After that i think i might call it a day for wwe 12...its been emotional :rock:

Cheers for the feedback guys, will look into the nose (not literally eeuwww lol). Camacho is now final just needs the moves and he's good to go...face ended up using 50+ layers but i think it was worth it. Hoping to have more angle updates soon.

Archived