The Sim-opotom-enos collab thread: All caw's Uploaded and all packs released 19/09

nCo

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah he's so good i made him twice haha! Just kidding, hope you guys get some use out of him though :)

Here's the link to the tron - http://www.mediafire.com/?mle2ilqq86k5qzi

Full pack for those struggling with cc - http://www.mediafire.com/?dvcqo37y56io929

Camacho texture isnt too far away...working on a few other things too as just one pt on a slot of 20 would be a waste lol. So Mr Righteous if ya read this please feel free to get that Samuel voice working as a Camacho/Donny Marlow moveset would be much appreciated ;)

Downloaded and rated your Hunico. It looks really great in game. I also like some of the Incognito moves too. Nice touch!

Cool...glad you like it :) all credit to Righteous and ThreeG for the great moveset...i just spliced them a little haha. I'm in work tomorrow but will have some time at night and Saturday to hopefully get Camacho's texture finalized, looks like the next pt slot is gonna be a bit of a mongrel as theres a few other things i'm hoping to fit on there. Amongst them will probably be an update to either Kane or Goldberg (kanes mask is getting reworked, and the latest attire added, goldberg doesn't need loads doing texture wise but gonna split the face into 4 to enhance detailing). Primo and Epico I may leave as they are for now...not sure how happy/unhappy people are with them?

I'm happy with them, but I don't have extreme standards. I like them, so if you don't want to improve them out of your own free will they are still perfect for me. :) I hope you get what I'm trying to say :)

Thanks fellas...well Camacho is definitely next, after that there are at least 5 more i wanna create...probably more but my old ones could also use a re-work. Anyway as i said I'll get Camacho finished off then see where things go from there. On a personal note i cant wait to hear Righteous get all Samuel L. Jackson during the next moveset haha.

Thanks fellas...well Camacho is definitely next, after that there are at least 5 more i wanna create...probably more but my old ones could also use a re-work. Anyway as i said I'll get Camacho finished off then see where things go from there. On a personal note i cant wait to hear Righteous get all Samuel L. Jackson during the next moveset haha.

Haha I can't wait. :P In my opinion Primo and Epico don't need tweaking as they look perfect.

Epico and Primo are really good, if you decide to tweak them a little maybe add their blue attire from 2 weeks back against Show/Khali to replace the street gear. If not just new renders will be fine. Have your other like Kane been upped with new renders? Anyway keep up the great work, cant wait to see who is nxt (hmmm) after Camacho

Just got Hunico! Looks great!!! I just switched the moveset back completely to mine, he plays real good.. You might not have 2 wait long 4 that Samuel L. vid.. Got a request for a Cesaro moveset.. Had 2 go 2 the eye doc today (got a inflamed cornea) gotta give that a couple days 2 chill, then i'll post it.

I was hoping you'd make someone else next rather than going back to Goldberg and Kane again, but oh well. Thanks for the Hunico upload!

Well Camacho is next up and think you may have your wish granted...will eventually get round to updating the old ones but after Camacho it's looking like someone brand spanking new will be in the works ;)

Just got Hunico! Looks great!!! I just switched the moveset back completely to mine, he plays real good.. You might not have 2 wait long 4 that Samuel L. vid.. Got a request for a Cesaro moveset.. Had 2 go 2 the eye doc today (got a inflamed cornea) gotta give that a couple days 2 chill, then i'll post it.

Haha cant wait :) as i said Camacho shouldnt be far off either so rest up and get well soon bud :)

Glad you do man :) Camacho texture is now complete. Just working through the other slots for the pt now so as not to be wasteful, a few of which are for YOU guys ;) and the rest i think i'm most likely gonna attempt different facial variations of the next caw that im gonna be working on. Here's hoping they translate as well onto a caw as they look on screen as quite a bit of time and effort is being put into these.

I'm afraid NY Lins is right it would be pointless posting formulas for my caws as they rely heavily on textures for detailing...in my opinion the best people for using in-game tools for face detailing are the likes of Dr Vries and The D...etc. Sorry i can't be of more help but i'm just being honest.

As far as updates on my caw's go i'm getting there slowly but surely with the photoshop work...currently working on 4 different caw textures. One thing that would be useful is if anyone would be so kind as to pm me the outline of the shape needed when creating a singlet design i.e the ones used for RVD's (Petchy/D - Shock/Bhangra). The shape around the strap area has really got me scratching my head :(

hey simbad how long for kane dude really can't wait for this 1 it's gonna be an awesome addition to my roster, think i'll make him my world chapion

also dude just a thought but if you have a spare attire slot left on kane when finished can you copy your slot 2 mayb and then edit it so you turn everything that's black except for elbow pads, gloves, boots, and his designs, because i been playing around with your current kane and it makes a truly awesome BIG RED MACHINE dude, but the design you use at the top of the front of his costume contains that black part to cover his centre of his chest to make it look more realistc to kanes costume, so i couldn't edit that and make it red without loosing everything so maybe you could do that 4 me, would be eternally grateful

Archived