The Sim-opotom-enos collab thread: All caw's Uploaded and all packs released 19/09

nCo

This sounds like it could be a major project...gonna be very interesting to see how we go about it :) I put myself down for pt work/texturing (if possible). And i'll try and be available to help anyone and everyone involved...if Rav is up to it i know he'll be helping out also, guessing codes is also on texture/pt duties? Just trying to figure out the best way to divide up and maximize our output...wanna get a complete roster asap this time round :)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm planning on making the following:

• Dean Ambrose
  • Bray Wyatt
  • Michael McGilicutty
  • Tyson Kidd
  • Richie Steamboat
  • Seth Rollins
  • Kassius Ohno
  • Derrick Bateman
  • Johnny Curtis

Then probably some Attitude guys like Angle. I'm down for collabing with some of you guys on them if you want.

Can't wait to see your stuff this year, Hippo. No doubt you will do those guys justice.

To maximize efficiency, here's my little to-do list:

• Conor O'Brian
  • Curt Hawkins(possible collab with ShatterTheSky)
  • Kenneth Cameron
  • Leo Kruger
  • Luke Harper
  • Mason Ryan
  • Matt Striker
  • Trent Barreta(possible collab with ShatterTheSky)
  • Tyler Reks(maybe)

I'll upload the Striker things for you when I get that particular paint tool fixed.

This sounds like it could be a major project...gonna be very interesting to see how we go about it :) I put myself down for pt work/texturing (if possible). And i'll try and be available to help anyone and everyone involved...if Rav is up to it i know he'll be helping out also, guessing codes is also on texture/pt duties? Just trying to figure out the best way to divide up and maximize our output...wanna get a complete roster asap this time round :)

I'm not the most talented Paint Tool guy but, I can assist with some of the easier things. I'm also basically doing them for a select list of wrestlers and sharing the paint tools with caw makers. I basically can do stuff like this:

16lahe9.png

I'm planning on making the following:

• Dean Ambrose
  • Bray Wyatt
  • Michael McGilicutty
  • Tyson Kidd
  • Richie Steamboat
  • Seth Rollins
  • Kassius Ohno
  • Derrick Bateman
  • Johnny Curtis

Then probably some Attitude guys like Angle. I'm down for collabing with some of you guys on them if you want.

If you would ever find yourself in need of refs for some of Rollins' recent attires, like his "Scarecrow", "Aquatic", and "Egyptian" gear he wore on the WWE's recent tour of Egypt, I have some good stuff that could be of some help.

I will be trying to complete the current roster so pretty much the jobbers.

Nothing wrong with jobbers :cool:

Big Pete just got a new job. Making jobbers with Status.

:laugh: the job squad.

There you go. That's the spirit. :lol:

We will make sure to make your Original CAW too Codes.

I'm sure an Indy caw maker can make you.

• 3 months later...

Hello AjSim,

I have a really strange question and hope for a positive answer:

Would you please be so kind to upload me your textures for your Curt Hawkins NY Mets attire?

I want to convert this for a CAW on Wii but can't find the logos anywhere, only half ones.

If you are so kind I would ask for a permission to release that work on Old Skool Reunion (with full credits given).

My work you can see HERE.

Sincerly yours

-Kevin Crow-

Archived