The Sim-opotom-enos collab thread: All caw's Uploaded and all packs released 19/09

nCo

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow that is all I can say. Hunico is perfect.

Thanks, glad you like it man.

This looks epic. The only thing that seems to bother me is the goatee isn't dark enough.

Was actually planning on darkening it for one or two attires...got a full day tomorrow to mess around with it, will hopefully also have all attires ready for preview :)

Looks awesome! I'm looking forward to the release.

Shouldn't be far off now...attires are previewed in first post, if everyone is happy then it's just a case of adding the moveset and render.

I got you covered if you need it.

Cheers dude, link me in and i'll check it out :)

Love the attires. Out of curiousity when did he wear the second attire?

Not sure of the date but it was smackdown vs dibiase when he had his arm in a cast i think...glad you like the attires :)

Nice Hunico. Though Status covering you does not sound good :) :) But anyway good to see the attires :)

Its ok i'll kick out on 2 lol! and thanks. So these attires ok with you all? im working on the moveset now... courtesy of righteous and threeg, thanks guys :)

I love the Huncio, I really do. The only thing that seems off to me, is his tattoo is way too light in my honest opinion. Dunno if its been mentioned before as I didn't read all the pages :P but in the pics it just seems really light.

Only coz I haven't published my set...All wannabes are supposed to be standing in line behind me :) :) (just kiddin for those who don't know what sarcasm is)

I love the Huncio, I really do. The only thing that seems off to me, is his tattoo is way too light in my honest opinion. Dunno if its been mentioned before as I didn't read all the pages :P but in the pics it just seems really light.

Haven't realized it. You sure? :)

Yeah it was mentioned earlier and it bugged me from the get go too...but the tattoo is much darker now than it was initially. I think its as dark as i can go with it whilst keeping the faded effect...it does actually look quite a bit lighter on the pics than in game for some reason though.

:offtopic: ...Oh and as i usually have my sound muted on this, ive just heard the vid Righteous made for the first time...damn man you have THE coolest accent EVER haha love it, reminded me of Sammy Jackson a little :D

I love it. I'm not sure about attire 3 though, I'd much prefer the Tan/Dark Red attire that's on page 1.

But that's just me I s'pose, can't wait for the upload

Yeah i quite liked that attire too but couldn't get enough refs to make a decent bandana but im quite happy with the variation now.

Looks awesome! I'm looking forward to the release.

Shouldn't be far off now...attires are previewed in first post, if everyone is happy then it's just a case of adding the moveset and render.

I got you covered if you need it.

Cheers dude, link me in and i'll check it out :)

hunico491.jpg

Thats what the renders look in-game(Dont mind the CAWs).I will PM them if you want.

Cool sounds like a plan thanks :) , moveset is nearing completion...entrance shouldnt take long so hoping this will be up VERY soon.

Yeah it was mentioned earlier and it bugged me from the get go too...but the tattoo is much darker now than it was initially. I think its as dark as i can go with it whilst keeping the faded effect...it does actually look quite a bit lighter on the pics than in game for some reason though.

:offtopic: ...Oh and as i usually have my sound muted on this, ive just heard the vid Righteous made for the first time...damn man you have THE coolest accent EVER haha love it, reminded me of Sammy Jackson a little :D

I can do a good Samuel L. on the next vid if you'd like! lol.. Havent been on here much the past couple days(Allergies are KILLIN me).. Hunico is lookin great.. Def lookin forward 2 the upload.

I can do a good Samuel L. on the next vid if you'd like! lol.. Havent been on here much the past couple days(Allergies are KILLIN me).. Hunico is lookin great.. Def lookin forward 2 the upload.

HAHA!! now that is a definite YES YES YES from me lol :P BIG thanks for the moveset man...its a mix of yours and threeg's, very good indeed.

Been having a dabble at the render...thought i'd nailed it but didnt work out as good as i had hoped. Status' looks on the money though so if that offer is still on? :) i will have this up tonight, servers permitting...already have the tron and mp3 but not sure if i can link them here? Will also be available elsewhere as always :)

Just check your Pm's.

Cheers dude...still wanna try and master this though its doin my head in now. Anyway regardless...everything is ready so gonna attempt an upload shortly wish me luck haha.

Ok I think its uploaded but cant check at the mo as i cant connect now...can someone confirm if its up or not please. Tags are ajsim & hunico, also had to use my own renders as the version i made using status' was saying it contained dlc?! Ours look very similar aside only real differences being mine has less saturation and the small image looks like its been stretched :( ahhh well.

The servers are f'ing shit right now. I've been looking at the "downloading news feed" prompt for damn near 10 minutes now.

It isn't up Broski, maybe you can get Status to help with the upload, he always seems to be the man with the plan when it comes to uploading on the servers.

Well it's getting busier and busier due to the traffic increase. The problem with the servers are the usual, but I do think it's much better than it was before. I also think that this isn't Cory and his lackeys work. It's just the fact that less people play the game now.

Been trying to upload this for over the last hour...had various issues along the way and now it's giving me the whole 'content uploaded' BS when it clearly isn't! Well i'm knackered so gonna have to try again early hours gmt. If i cant get this uploaded the regular way by 10am, i'll make the cas file available for people tomorrow along with the tron and mp3 file.

Archived