The Sim-opotom-enos collab thread: All caw's Uploaded and all packs released 19/09

nCo

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ronnie from Jersey Shore, he made a couple of appearance on Impact

Please keep such filth off my thread :lol: Anyway here is a little sneaky peek at the progress of Hunico...far from finished as it stands however i'm pretty happy with the direction its heading. As i'm working all weekend an upload next week is looking likely.

Hunicoface1.jpg

Hunicoface2.jpg

Hunicofaceandtorso.jpg

Please keep such filth off my thread :lol: Anyway here is a little sneaky peek at the progress of Hunico...far from finished as it stands however i'm pretty happy with the direction its heading. As i'm working all weekend an upload next week is looking likely.

Hunicoface1.jpg

Hunicoface2.jpg

Hunicofaceandtorso.jpg

U better be pleased.. He looks phenomenal!!!! SERIOUSLY!! The face is incredible, and his bandana is on point fam... EXCELLENT work..

Hunicoface1.jpg

Hunicoface2.jpg

Hunicofaceandtorso.jpg

You truely are one of the best Caw Makers on this site.

Thanks guys appreciate that, gotta be honest its nice to just take my time with this and chill for a change. One thing im certain on now is i wont be rushing anything out so hopefully you'll see an increase in quality :) oh and they're still getting upped with renders..etc ;)

Tattoo looks way too faded.

But the rest looks incredible!

Cheers man. As for the tat, yeah i agree BUT it at least looks like a tat now, fades really well into the skin. I thought ahead though and built some transparency into it so might see if i can add a couple of designs underneath it to darken certain parts...layers permitting.

Just finished the first attire...face alone takes 41 layers but still have a good few left over as the body only has the converse logo's and tat, so gonna experiment with designs underneath the tattoo now before i go onto the next attire :)

Another mini update...all was going well managed to get a few designs worked in under the tattoo adding clarity and contrast to the design...then BOOM it crashed, then a second BOOM as the mrs came home early so im pretty much done now til next wednesday, gutted. On the plus side its coming along well and ive got the motivation back so this will be complete along with Camacho. Speaking of which gonna give his texture a few tweaks. Oh and i was thinking attire wise for Camacho how about 3 ringside attires (hat, shades..etc) seeing as thats pretty much all he's used for at the mo and one in ring, with no hat, shades...etc? Just a thought.

here's some attire choices for Comacho

he never takes the hat and shades off, so i think they should stay on at all times and the hat is always black [until he actually wrestles irl]

the obvious Black shirt/Khaki pants

white shirt/khaki pants/white shades

33ze9hk.jpg

black shirt/gray pants

juwcok.png

and gray shirt/black pants/white shades

2zy8two.gif

Thanks for those KD, just i seem to remember someone mention he competed in a battle royal minus the hat and shades? Still if people are happy with the shades and hat remaining on all attires then thats cool with me :)

awesome work on hunico, nose looks great. glad u came back to finish him off man

Cheers Shock, good to be back too mate :) was gonna post earlier and congratulate you on your CM Punk but got sidetracked...anyway he looks awesome and defo gonna be downloading him as soon as i reinstall the patch :) maybe we can work on that thing i discussed with ya a while back sometime eh ;)

Looks magnificent, will you do the Red top and brown pants and his other color combinations aswell ? I know I could change it myself but you know, I can't use it online then...

Yep I've got 4 different combo's lined up:

Grey bandana, white top, black pants.

Brown/white bandana, white top,khaki pants.

Black bandana, black top, grey pants.

Red bandana, black pants, black top.

If you go to WWE.com they have pics of the current international tour they are on and Hunico and Camacho are facing Regal/Kidd, Camacho wrestles without the hat & shades

http://www.wwe.com/w...ril-2012-photos

Thanks for that :) well i havent finished camacho's texture anyway yet so think i'll go back to the plan of 1 wrestling attire and 3 ringside.

Had next to no time on the xbox but think ive at least managed to get the tattoo issue sorted...which tbh should be the only major thing that was holding me up. Will have a few hours on Tuesday night to get some real progress made with this though so im aiming for updated shots of all 4 attires by wednesday :)

Archived