Rikishi Sounds Off On WWE Not Using Him On "Blast from the Past" SmackDown (contains a little Spoiler from SmackDown) Morrison returning to WWE? more

Chazzle.

Rikishi fired off a series of messages on his Twitter account Tuesday evening criticizing WWE for not utilizing him on the "Blast from the Past" edition of SuperSmackDown Live.

His sons, Jey and Jimmy Uso, competed against Heath Slater and Tyson Kidd on the live broadcast and he strongly feels he should have accompanied them for their match. The former WWE Superstar wrote:

* I wanted to be there with my sons @WWEUSOS but you know the deal. #NoDeal I want what I want @WWE!!! Sry fans maybe next time on @TERRITORYLEAGUE

* U can't play this . I put in my time to call my own shots in this business.. find another SUCKER !!! You loss I WIN ...

* Dnt be scared to put me on TV . I won't steal the show. But you know I'm damn sho gonna give the ppl what they wanna see.POP GOES THE CROWD

* You say #blastfromthepast . I say #blastmyazz .. I'm too legit to quit !!! Dancin off u can't touch this !! Ppls request ,, #kidgames

* The ppl are NOT stupid !! I see all ur tweets... I'm not a greedy man . I'm a fair man !! But I'm NOT dumb either. POP GOES THE CROWD!!

Rikishi also retweeted a message from wrestler cousin Black Pearl ripping his sons' segment on the show: "Boring ass segment with no pop.. should of paid @TheREALRIKISHI what he deserves.. #epicfail cover up."

-- Shane Helms' online show Highway 2 Helms airs tonight at 6:00 p.m. at GeekWeek.com. This will be his first time doing the show since his involvement in a motorbike accident in North Carolina last May.

-- Maryse Ouellet will appear at the Philadelphia Comic Con on Sunday, June 3. The event takes place at the Pennsylvania Convention Center 1101 Arch St. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

-- The latest issue of Power Slam reports John Hennigan (a/k/a John Morrison) has hinted to friends that he will return to WWE later this year. The former WWE Superstar stated during an interview with Poughkeepsie Journal last month that "the door is open" for him to return to the organization.

"I left on really good terms with everybody and what I wanted to do was take time off to heal, get refreshed and take a little vacation. Shows like this are a fun show and a way to keep sharp. I really like wrestling. That's why I do it," Hennigan said of his match against Finlay for Northeast Wrestling. "I was working a 250-plus day a year schedule and I wanted to be refreshed. Right before I left, I felt like I was going to work. I wasn't enjoying it as much as when I started. I'm excited to come to Poughkeepsie and do all this stuff. That's the kind of attitude you need to have in sports entertainment."

Source: Lords Of Pain

I hope Morrison does make a return to WWE later this year, he is a great talent for WWE to have and has shown he could be a great main eventer if given the right opportunity. I have to agree about not bringing Melina back though, she really let him down in a big way. Even before the WrestleMania 27 incident with Trish.

* U can't play this . I put in my time to call my own shots in this business.. find another SUCKER !!! You loss I WIN ...

Sounds like WWE wanted him to do one thing and he wanted to do another.

* Dnt be scared to put me on TV . I won't steal the show. But you know I'm damn sho gonna give the ppl what they wanna see.POP GOES THE CROWD

Maybe the WWE Officials felt that whatever idea Riskishi had in mind would overshadow their current crop of Superstars and didn't want it.

* You say #blastfromthepast . I say #blastmyazz .. I'm too legit to quit !!! Dancin off u can't touch this !! Ppls request ,, #kidgames

Hmm. I guess this is another reference to his idea that he had that they turned down. FUnny stuff

* The ppl are NOT stupid !! I see all ur tweets... I'm not a greedy man . I'm a fair man !! But I'm NOT dumb either. POP GOES THE CROWD!!

Basically his asking price was fair to him but not to WWE I guess. One of the two or who knows how many reasons why a deal didn't happen.

Rikishi also retweeted a message from wrestler cousin Black Pearl ripping his sons' segment on the show: "Boring ass segment with no pop.. should of paid @TheREALRIKISHI what he deserves.. #epicfail cover up."

Yup. pretty much what I thought. Anyways I think it have been awesome if The Kish had been there, maybe even have Clay and the ladies get involved some how. But Oh well, like the Kish said maybe next time.

eh Trish Stratus is A tad overrated. She is the only past diva they ever bring back on tv most of the time. Don't forget that Lita also helped make women's wrestling happen. Heck I think Lita was wrestling while Trish was still a Fitness Model.

All WWE can do is ask others to show since they're not under contract anymore. Trish just happens to be the one that says yes more times then the others of that specific era.

and Overrated? disagreed. Her progress may be the reason why WWE picks and choose the divas they picked over the last few years. Trying to recreate what they had in Trish.

*censored*in' A at a potential JoMo return. Hopefully he gets a chance at beating down Miz and Johnny Clownshoes in the event he returns, so as to pick up where they left off.

Why did WWE acknowledge the end of Morrison's contract! He was one of the main event wrestlers!

1) He ruffled feathers backstage over the Trish incident at WM27

2) It was a way to get Johnny Clownshoes over as a heel

Lastly, JoMo was a mid-carder prior to leaving, not a main eventer.

Archived