Kassius Ohno/Chris Hero ***ALL SLOTS UPLOADED****

bobby de niero

Here he is Kassius Ohno Caw of the week 18

rtgh39.png5u03o7.png1ep540.png

Attires are FCW Kassius Ohno,Kow purple(japan), KO kid and blue hero i am planning another slot for iwa and old roh attires

21mxemf.jpg2yjskgi.jpg6t0abq.jpgvqtbwz.jpg2d26hxt.jpgiljgd3.jpg2ym7qq0.jpgzujgqc.jpg154hyzn.jpg

Hero/Kow attires

33yi0zs.jpg2a63136.jpg2r73vio.jpg34zghug.jpgoa95vo.jpg35lynmh.jpg

Chris hero/ OG/Roh

33xard3.jpg21358r4.jpg26uf5.jpgmo5r9.jpgoib68.jpg

the second slot has four different the one not shown is green with stars on the back like the red one

The third one only has three as of now need to complete 3rd slot attires (entrance&cinamaic attires) then should be ready for upload

Once again all movesets by RIGHTEOUS

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am going to upload this first i just got done with the red attire giving it rightous's move set and hopefully will be up tomorrow

No no no no,, not the moveset that's posted in the moveset section fam.. Got an even better tweaked version.. Will post it for you after I take my wife to work!!! :-)

Make these changes to my Hero moveset--

WRISTLOCK-- Change--- DRIVE BY KICK to SCOOP SLAM & DROPKICK

GROGGY GRAPPLE-- Change--- SPINNING SIDE SLAM to WASTELAND (Arm & Legger)

Change--- GUTBUSTER DROP to ALABAMA SLAM 2 (Waterwheel Slam)

RUNNING-- Change FLOATOVER NECKBREAKER to GERMAN SUPLEX 7

IRISH WHIP REBOUND(grapple)-- Change GERMAN SUPLEX 6 to FACEBUSTER 3 (Dr. Teeth)

SIGS-- SPINNING HIGH KICK (Cyclone Kill)

MOONLIGHT DRIVE (Cravate Flip Neckbreaker)

Looks great from what I can see! Will definitely give this a download. Thanks Bobby.

Try to subdue your laughter when I ask this, but I like to be up-to-date with stuff. Kassius's finisher is the Rolling Elbow, right? Does anyone else have his finishers as Hero's Welcome and Back Elbow? I know it's a fairly generic move, but I can't find anything else that comes close. :(

The best thing you can do for Ohno is jus beat ur opponent down, use sigs and finishers, then jus hit them with the Strong Strike Elbow and pin them.. Thatz what I do sometimes.

Or u can try the Running Forearm Smash..

Very true man. Only thing is I sometimes accidentally hit that strong strike about 5 times a match! Haha. Kind of takes away from the impact.

I tried the forearm smash for a while, but it didn't sit right with me. I prefer to use a standing elbow. Slow-mo'd the Back Elbow a few times and it doesn't look *that* bad.

Thanks for your opinion guy (and to Bobby for leaving it editable). Much appreciated.

Archived