The Bella Twins Leaving WWE Soon?, Female Hall Of Famer at SmackDown Tomorrow, SD Rating, RAW Dark Match, Superstars

Chazzle.

- WWE is bringing Hall of Famer Mae Young in for tomorrow night's live WWE SmackDown special.

- Sources report that The Bella Twins' contract with WWE expires in a few weeks and they have chose not to re-sign a new deal.

Nikki and Brie have not been released but as of now, they have not re-signed the new deal offered.

Source: F4Wonline.com

- The dark match before tonight's WWE RAW in Washington, DC saw Damien Sandow defeat JTG via submission. Sandow cut a heel promo before the match.

- Matches taped tonight in our nation's capitol to air on this week's WWE Superstars were Kofi Kingston vs. Curt Hawkins and Brie Bella vs. Kelly Kelly.

- Friday's episode of WWE SmackDown scored a 1.93 cable rating with 2.72 million viewers.

Source: Lords Of Pain

I would think that the WWE would try all they could to keep The Bella's under contract, well I can't say I was ever a big of fan of them so it wouldn't bother me to much if they do go.

I would think the win over Beth was a bit of an attempt to make them resign.

Little update on the Bella's.

- Sources within WWE and outside of WWE have confirmed that as of now, The Bella Twins are scheduled to leave the company when their contracts expire at the end of April. Speculation is that they just want to move on to other things. The Twins wrote the following last night during RAW:

“Don’t believe what you hear #! Tune into WWE Superstars this week you won’t be disappointed Besos! B&N #WWE”

“Don’t believe what you hear #BellaArmy How about that Cena and Brock fight?!! Wooaaahhhhhh! #RAW”

They’re also campaigning for Nikki Bella as the next WWE Divas Champion after she picked up a non-title win over Beth Phoenix on Friday’s SmackDown.

The Bellas are being advertised for an autograph signing on May 19th at Frank & Sons in California and are billed as “Brianna and Nicole, formerly The Bella Twins in WWE.” They are also booked for a convention in New Jersey but not advertised by the promoter yet as WWE doesn’t allow its talents at their conventions.

Partial source: F4Wonline.com

There are arguably worse divas in the locker room in terms of wrestling skills, but I wouldn't mind if they leave the company. Was never a fan of them either, even though they aren't as dull as heels. By the way, I still can't believe Brie Bella once was the Divas Championesse. :facepalm:

The Bellas are finally leaving, eh?

http://boolawler.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/flrwu.gif

With them gone, maybe now we could see Tenille (if she's recovered from her shoulder surgery) get called up.

Ironic that you posted a GIF of Daniel Bryan, since in real life he's with Brie Bella. :S

For reals? I'd love to see what happens when he goes out with Nikki by mistake. :lol:

The Bellas are finally leaving, eh?

http://boolawler.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/flrwu.gif

With them gone, maybe now we could see Tenille (if she's recovered from her shoulder surgery) get called up.

Ironic that you posted a GIF of Daniel Bryan, since in real life he's with Brie Bella. :S

For reals? I'd love to see what happens when he goes out with Nikki by mistake. :lol:

That would be priceless. :lol:

Archived