Money Money

JustJeds

I will happily pay you $20 to suck my balls. Herb has been doing a terrible job lately. No passion or gusto at all.

But in all seriousness (I feel obliged to add this) you should ask you rents for some jobs to do. Feed the car, Wash your dog, Take the cat for a walk, etc.

I will happily pay you $20 to suck my balls. Herb has been doing a terrible job lately. No passion or gusto at all.

But in all seriousness (I feel obliged to add this) you should ask you rents for some jobs to do. Feed the car, Wash your dog, Take the cat for a walk, etc.

Feed the car... as in petrol? Or do they make cars with stomachs nowadays?

Are you really that shortsighted?

I intentionally muddled them up, i.e it should be - wash the car, feed the cat, take the dog for a walk. God damn it, you sap the fun out of everything.

I intentionally muddled them up, i.e it should be - wash the car, feed the cat, take the dog for a walk. God damn it, you sap the fun out of everything.

Well... you can wash your dog, and I'm sure you could take your cat for a walk... or at least, I'm sure you dumb Mancs have tried it. Anyhow I don't see how it was obvious you were trolling. Nice attempt at trying to recreate what happened in the other topic though. Try and stay on topic next time, instead of going out of your way to insult somone.

A: i'm not a Manc.

B: Most people can grasp simple word play, you just can't, and now you're all butt hurt over it.

C: You have no grasp of semantics. You've proven it yet again, and it was even you who brought it up again, so please, crawl back inside whatever bin you slithered out of and continue feasting on rats.

But yeah, just drop it.

Well... you can wash your dog, and I'm sure you could take your cat for a walk... or at least, I'm sure you dumb Mancs have tried it. Anyhow I don't see how it was obvious you were trolling. Nice attempt at trying to recreate what happened in the other topic though. Try and stay on topic next time, instead of going out of your way to insult somone.

The butthurt is strong in this one.

Archived