Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Archer

Archer's Chris Jericho 04-10 Uploaded to CC

I'm a sucker for accuracy, I like the overall colors on the jackets that imitate the LED lights, so I grabbed this. The abs are on every attire except the first, was that on purpose Archer?

I'm a sucker for accuracy, I like the overall colors on the jackets that imitate the LED lights, so I grabbed this. The abs are on every attire except the first, was that on purpose Archer?

no, i haven't noticed that. i did use petchy's jericho as base. that's why it really looks like his Jericho with an updated face and attires. everything are the same.

for the 1st atttire, i max'ed out all 64 layers, so i must have deleted his abs texture.

no, i haven't noticed that. i did use petchy's jericho as base. that's why it really looks like his Jericho with an updated face and attires. everything are the same.

for the 1st atttire, i max'ed out all 64 layers, so i must have deleted his abs texture.

what the h*ll is the abs texture ?

The abs on Petchy & Archers Jericho CAWs aren't in-game skins, they're textured.

oh ! thanks i thought that was body hair ! :D